• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IS NO NEWS GOOD NEWS?

notahappybunny

Morning everyone, went to see my GP this morning regarding my funding, he has had a letter bk acknowledging the application and nothing since 28/6.
They said they wud be in touch due course?? Does this mean yay or nay??
My GP didnt seem as enthusiastic about the funding but is going to ring for an answer today so fingers crossed peeps.
Jayne xx:sigh:

Hi. Whereabouts in Lancashire are you?

East Lancs takes at least a month (probably a little more) to get an answer.

Central Lancs it seems can be even longer. So at this stage I wouldn't worry too much. But I hope you hear soon.

Hi karen im under central lancs. my gp near chorley i live near leyland.
He did say however he hadnt heard of a criteria change by the pct just have to be optomisic.
jayne xx

ooo fingers crossed sweetpea x

Well my GP has rung! they are still reviewing my funding and havent decided yet. he recommended ringinb bk next week and chase it up so the fight aint over yet!!! lol

I'm crossing everything. Especially my legs as i've just discovered i can do it now and still breathe :)

Heres holding out for a good decision for you xx

Hoping for good news for you Jayne, please keep us posted.
Thinking of you and sending a hug xxx

Julie, you have got me laughing again... I'm just the same, couldn't cross my legs either, it stopped my breathing... talk about being out of condition!
Shall we set a target long term... to run in a marathon?
Loads of love and have a great day xxx

I'd love to do that!

i would too Charis although its killing me at the Gym twice a week at mo lol.
maybe its something we can all work too? or at least dream about? lol
Jayne xx

Well posman came with brown envelope with NHS across the top, i though OMG i have funding and they have wrote to meeee lol nope! it was an appointment for a Glucose Tolerent Test!! oh well maybe tomorrow lol

Hi i am in the same boat as you . Mine went to panel in the 5th and they said that i would here 2 weeks later.So i called my GP today and needless to say he has'nt heard anything.It is so frustrating you just want to know.
Marie:raincloud:.xx

Awww Marie and Jayne... I feel for you... I am so sorry you are still waiting... it's not good and it's not fair since it causes such a lot of anxiety...

Jayne we have a thread running. 'What have you done to help yourself along today'. I have severe physical struggles... but I push myself to do something... even if it's only really small... it doesn't matter...it's just an incentive.. Join us on there and post something each day, we help each other along, it eases the wait and we compare what exercise we have managed or haven't managed as in my case today, since I'm not feeling too brilliant right now.

Look forward to offering support to anyone in need and of course dear Marie, you always know how to find me and I am sending you a very special humungous hug...

Praying for really good news for you all very very soon!

Loads of love xxx

AWW thank you Beverlie, i will join you on that thread tomorrow! hope you feel better soon hunni.
I know Marie, its the uncertainity, either way i just wanna know don't you.
i meet the pct criteria do you? but it dosent mean anything if they have run out of money does it.
At least this site and the lovely people on it give you something else to focus on!!
jayne xx

Last edited:
Reactions: Bev
Back