• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IS NO NEWS GOOD NEWS?

Quick Update! Rang the PCT just now and he wouldnt give me details on the phone, just said We will be writing to your GP shortly and he will inform you of the outcome!! so im not sure whether that means Big Fat NO or Yes or they just havent made up their damn minds!!! lol

jayne

It's frustrating Jayne... but never give up or go away... stick with it... you are as entitled as anyone else and I hope it's good news for you... in any event... just keep on with your mission and keep trying... I had to do that, with co morbitities alongside, so we have to keep focused.

Much love to you xxx

Hi Jayne - fingers crossed that its a big fat yes!!! for you.... however, if they do refuse you should appeal!

Its confusing when they send you for tests and consultations - why do that when they might refuse the op?

Every PCT is so different its mad, my GP told me they would give me the answer over the phone he says nope, a letter to GP and they tell you! will keep postive thanks for your encourgement.

xxx

Back