• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is OAKVIEW HEALTH real/safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Probably because the surgery is done abroad.

It is much cheaper to travel to Europe for surgery.

Personally I've never heard of the company, which probably means none of our members have been with them.

We can't offer any recommendations, only support of your decision but a fair few of our members have gone abroad and have good things to say about the experience.

Probably because the surgery is done abroad.

It is much cheaper to travel to Europe for surgery.

Personally I've never heard of the company, which probably means none of our members have been with them.

We can't offer any recommendations, only support of your decision but a fair few of our members have gone abroad and have good things to say about the experience.
im so dumb lol i didnt notice it was aborad as i typed in gastric sleeve manchester in my search lol not going abroad! lol

i am seeing another consultant at spire in a couple of weeks as the one i saw did not work for me really so was just doing research in the mean time so hard to pick who and were

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
It certainly is!

Your doing the right thing though, researching and meeting up with the consultants.

Its got to feel right that they get to poke around with your stomach.

I must admit going abroad does sound scary but the price difference is phenomenal.

I hope you find the right one soon x

It certainly is!

Your doing the right thing though, researching and meeting up with the consultants.

Its got to feel right that they get to poke around with your stomach.

I must admit going abroad does sound scary but the price difference is phenomenal.

I hope you find the right one soon x

Please do not use oak view they were beautiful beings I had a gastric sleeve carried out with them in 2015 and they did the sleeve to big and I have not lost any weight at all I am trying to get money back from them but it's proving very hard. They are very keen to get you to fly out and have surgery but the aftercare is terrible please don't be fooled by the price

Please do not use oak view they were beautiful beings I had a gastric sleeve carried out with them in 2015 and they did the sleeve to big and I have not lost any weight at all I am trying to get money back from them but it's proving very hard. They are very keen to get you to fly out and have surgery but the aftercare is terrible please don't be fooled by the price
sorry to hear you had such a hard time why did they change their name that is such a shame they did that to you!! they should atleast offer to do it for you smaller!
I hav surgery tuesday im staying in the uk! hope you get it sorted xx

Status
Not open for further replies.