• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is the site a bit slow this morning??

Gen

Normal
Hey Pierce... just wondering is the site a bit slow this morning... or is it me????

Anyone else noticed it???

Gen x

Yes I have found it really slow its normally much faster

yeah think it is...... so impatient nowadays... there was only like a couple of seconds delay but with broadband i suppose we are all just so used to instant access!!!

Thanks for fixing it

Gen x

Still slow at my end but that could be me! :)

Theres a bit of a hickup with one of the servers and some of the services have fallen over to backups, which arnt as fast as if the server thats currently down was working. But its working just slightly slower.

Im doing everything in my power to get this rectified as quickly as possible.

Pierce

I have absolutely no dea what youre all talking about other than the server being slow but thanks for fixing whetever it was!! Really dont know how peole work with computers - would drive me up the wall!! Wrong type f brain I guess - although since LL no brain at all Lol!

Could be totally my pc cos its acting up a bit today... BUT... is this site running slower than normal??? Anyone else find that??

Not a criticism if it is just an observation and notification lol

the whole site just isn't as fast as normal... but Pierce it could be totally my machine.... haven't really been on any other sites... will have a look now and get back to ya...

cool, but for me anyways its ticking over nicely

what can happen is if our site isnt slow, but somebody has an image hosted on another site that is slow that can slow or make this site feel slower. But that wouldnt be the reason why the site is slow on all pages.

Keep us updated :)

Pierce

hey Pierce... I defo think its just my machine... server acting up... needs more space or something :confused::confused: computer peeps are working in it!!!

Thanks for your prompt response

Gen

Hi Gen,

When my computer was acting up I took off the signatures and it went faster for me.

Mind you it was strange looking at posts without the signatures in them.

Have not a clue if it will help you, but it worked for me until I got my computer upgraded.

Worth a try:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Gen,

When my computer was acting up I took off the signatures and it went faster for me.

Mind you it was strange looking at posts without the signatures in them.

Have not a clue if it will help you, but it worked for me until I got my computer upgraded.

Worth a try:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Ahhhh thanks a mill... I have our computer fixer people winging their way into us as I type...

The site isn't even slow as such... its just slower than normal... we are spoilt with broadband nowadays!!!!

Thanks for that

Love

Gen xx

Back