• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not good this morning

Are you on 2 antacids Jan?

Thanks everyone, touch wood am feeling better, I did take an extra antacid in the evening, am supposed to take just one in the morning, but took an extra one, and have been ok.
I am just so relieved I can turn to you lovely people on here when I am worried, love you all very much xxxxxx

am so pleased to hear that your feeling better jan. i would check with your dietician about your fastabs, everyone i know of takes two a day for 6 months, then goes down to one a day. it cant do any harm to double check can it. hope you feel better and whatever it was is sorted out now. hugs x

Hia Jan I've just read this. I'm so sorry it happened and I do hope you've feeling better now. I have the mucous thing most days to a greater or lesser degree, and once or twice the bile thing too. I actually find it's better when I've eaten a little more. Days when I've eaten less the mucous is definitely worse.
I always took my Zoton at night but I'm now following the team's advice and taking it in the morning: but I did find taking it at night better.
Sending hugs
Charis xx

Hi Jan,

do you sleep lying right the way down?? I found propping myself up on a slope, with nice comfy pillows helped prevent this it might feel strange at first but now I cant sleep lying down.... but it definately helped with this problem early out!

Back