• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is the site quieter or is it me?

Dell

I finally read last night what happened a few weeks ago and was really shocked. But surely not that many people have moved on. It just feels really quiet on here lately.

I think the good weather we've had recently has kept a lot of people away from their keyboards. Actually though I'd noticed that we seem to have a lot more newbies than previously. But even if it is a bit quieter, at least the ones who remain are the best ones eh?

I belong to another forum (for ladies who are with men whose ex-wives/partners cause problems for the men to see thier children etc) and recently, this last weekend especially, it came to a virtual standstill.

xx

I'm here, but not as often as i'm feeling a bit poorly and when I dont feel yucky I am busy in the garden.
Lynne x
ps. glad to see you starting to get better.

Its probably due too 2 double bank holidays, People gone away or out with their families in the sunshine. I myself have not noticed the change in the support or advice I have received lately. HTH xx

I haven't been around much as I have not been well and the children have had a lot of breaks from school. I'm also trying to sort out our house which looks and feels like a bomb site. This is great, as I've had no real interest in the house or house work for over a year. Not only is my body changing, but my mind set as well. Long may it continue.

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

I think maybe we all haves fits and starts coming on here. I can post for days and days and then not come on for a few weeks xxx

Back