• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is There Something That You Really Want......

vanilla-cupcake

......that you just cant have anymore?

I really want my chicken & black bean with chilli, boiled rice and some chips and prawn crackers.............oh I feel like Homer Simpson :drool:

Is there something that you would just love to have?

I will be having soft noodles and black bean sauce tomorrow night, its my brothers birthday and we all do chinese for our birthdays so im really looking forward to that, hopefully i'll be able to tolerate the noodles!!

Fizzy pop.

Doughnuts, the perfect sugar/grease combo, guaranteed to deliver gutt-wrenching pain in under an hour!!!

Oh, Krispy Creme, you taunt me with your strategically placed stores!

Next on the list would have to be a fried apple pie from McDs, also a sugar/grease bomb guaranteed to strand you in the bathroom for an undetermined amount of time.

Boo! Those foods should cease to exist if I can't eat them! What is that you say, other people can eat them and not implode, well how rude of them...

:pNic

Thin crust garlic bread n cheese:p:p:cry::cry::cry:

simple things in life i miss, like a bacon bun with brown sauce, but i cant do breads no more so its a big NOO NOO 4 that 4 me, i just make me hubby's n enjoy the smell now haha :eek:

p.s also a full english breakfast i make one every saturday for my o/h and my son i have some thing different, it bothered me bigg time at 1st but its not so bad now x

Pepperoni Pizza with fries with chip spice on. That was my down fall and I miss it!!

Mmmmmmm....

I miss a curry with all the trimmings, I cannot do rice any more or Naan bead, so the joy has gone.

But still manage to enjoy curried chicken, mango chutney and a poppadom. Not quite the same but a poor man,s substitute.

Oh and a big slice of cake, can't tolerate cake now either.

A large glass of cold lemonade and being able to just gulp it down in big mouthfuls ahhhhh

No. If I want something, I have it. Just in moderation.

Stop tormenting yourselves with drooling over things you 'can't' have. It's self destructive and pointless.

Stop tormenting yourselves with drooling over things you 'can't' have. It's self destructive and pointless.

That's a bit harsh! It's perfectly natural for folk to lust after things when dieting and I think everyone is being light hearted in the thread!

Doughnuts, the perfect sugar/grease combo, guaranteed to deliver gutt-wrenching pain in under an hour!!!

Oh, Krispy Creme, you taunt me with your strategically placed stores!

Next on the list would have to be a fried apple pie from McDs, also a sugar/grease bomb guaranteed to strand you in the bathroom for an undetermined amount of time.

Boo! Those foods should cease to exist if I can't eat them! What is that you say, other people can eat them and not implode, well how rude of them...

:pNic

Oh Nic, we think so much alike. These are the things I will most. Where I am from in Florida, you can't get the fried apple pies... only baked and nowhere near as good.

And Krispy Kreme... my beloved. I was one of those crazy people queuing up at Harrod's when the first one opened in the UK. I cried with relief when they came to the UK.

I dont think its pointless, we're only human and not robots :) If I crave something I crave it, I cant help it, I cant have rice or chicken so I cant have it in moderation, i only had my op 5 weeks ago so im still coming to terms with what I cant eat anymore, it doesn't just switch off over night

And tpt is right, we are all being light hearted in the thread so no need to 'come down' on us for having a bit of banter

That's a bit harsh! It's perfectly natural for folk to lust after things when dieting and I think everyone is being light hearted in the thread!

I agree, and some of us cannot physically eat the things we crave now...:(

I have found alternative yummies, healthier yummies and now I am fine with those, can't help dreaming of carrot cake, or coffee cake with heaps of butter icing and three layers :D:D:D

I agree, and some of us cannot physically eat the things we crave now...:(

I have found alternative yummies, healthier yummies and now I am fine with those, can't help dreaming of carrot cake, or coffee cake with heaps of butter icing and three layers :D:D:D

Oh Caz.........butter icing and chocolate cake :drool: uuuuuummmmmmmm, its gonna be hard at my brothers birthday 2nite not having any cake :sigh:

I also try what I fancy and at the mo I can tolerate most things But one thing I loved but havent tried yet is Home made chicken and ham pie with thick pastry yum Also like a chicken balti but can only manage a bit with some rice and a bit of paswahi(spelt wrong) naan bread.

Kate, strangely enough I can tolerate a little bit of cake. I had some lemon cake in Costas last week (well a couple of mouthfuls...Hubby polished it off for me)

all you can do is try a little :)

Kate, strangely enough I can tolerate a little bit of cake. I had some lemon cake in Costas last week (well a couple of mouthfuls...Hubby polished it off for me)

all you can do is try a little :)

oooh maybe i'll try a tiny piece and see how I go!!

Good woman on reaching one of your goals x

A proper chinese takeway - several courses, DimSum, spare ribs, sweet and sour chicken, crispy beef, special fried rice - list goes on and on. The thought of it makes me heave now, never mind try and eat it!

Back