• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is There Something That You Really Want......

A proper chinese takeway - several courses, DimSum, spare ribs, sweet and sour chicken, crispy beef, special fried rice - list goes on and on. The thought of it makes me heave now, never mind try and eat it!

oh stop thats what will be happening at my parents house tonight and normally I have a bit of everything......not 2nite, soft noodles and sauce for me :sigh:

Oh Nic, we think so much alike. These are the things I will most. Where I am from in Florida, you can't get the fried apple pies... only baked and nowhere near as good.

And Krispy Kreme... my beloved. I was one of those crazy people queuing up at Harrod's when the first one opened in the UK. I cried with relief when they came to the UK.

I grew up in South Florida, Ft. Lauderdale for 22 years. I also thought the switch from fried apple pie to baked was just evil. When I moved to Oregon I found that KFC did the fried apple pies and was in heaven. When we moved here I tried one at McDs and was in bliss over it. But the fear of dumping gets in my way of trying doughnuts & fried apple pies!

:DNic

My mouth is watering just reading this thread!! I would like all of the above which is why I have a band!! I too miss Chinese/Indian takeaways. Ho Hummm.

has any one craved something that they used to love had it and tummy not tolarate it then never crave it again? im so hoping this happens with sweet things lol job done! when i was on cambridge diet i craved cheese spred butties with quavers i dont even like cheese lol and when i was pregnant i craved chicken chilli and pineapple pizza hope i dont crave something too odd after the bypass:eating:

......that you just cant have anymore?

I really want my chicken & black bean with chilli, boiled rice and some chips and prawn crackers.............oh I feel like Homer Simpson :drool:

Is there something that you would just love to have?

I will be having soft noodles and black bean sauce tomorrow night, its my brothers birthday and we all do chinese for our birthdays so im really looking forward to that, hopefully i'll be able to tolerate the noodles!!

My favourite - Fish fingers with oven chips and salt str8 up :p

argh why am i reading this thread when im on pre op diet lol

off to get a chicken bovril cuppa !:D

i cant now have what i used to have in moderation as 1 bite of a sandwich of any kind then im in agony, banders and bypassers have similarities but the one difference is there is foods we banders can not have any more x

I grew up in South Florida, Ft. Lauderdale for 22 years. I also thought the switch from fried apple pie to baked was just evil. When I moved to Oregon I found that KFC did the fried apple pies and was in heaven. When we moved here I tried one at McDs and was in bliss over it. But the fear of dumping gets in my way of trying doughnuts & fried apple pies!

:DNic

I am across the state from there. I last lived on Capitva Island (just north of Sanibel Island). I still have my house there. I grew up near Tampa and left that area at age 16 when I graduated from high school.

Bread and butter. Definitely. White bread and butter. Mmmmmmmmm.

I think for me it's Sunday Lunch...it just doesn't feel the same off a teaplate :rolleyes:

i can eat a fair portion of sunday lunch as long as theres no roasties or homemade yorkshire puddings on i can manage an aunty bessies one though as they dont get stuck x

I can eat pretty much anything, but I rarely eat pasta. It just fills me up so quickly & takes up so much room there's almost no place for protein. I generally only will eat a bit for a snack so I can have protein for the meal.

Sometimes sausage gives me a bit of a stomach ache but that's about the only thing.

ooh shall give Aunt Bessies a go....hmmmm!!

yvonne im tight i have full restriction but when i do rarley make a sundays lunch, it consists of mostly the sliders on my plate coz i see it as 1 of my treats, my s/lunch is as follows.........

what ever meat cut in to tiny pieces, scoop of mash, brockli,cauli, tiny scoop of turnip, peas, carrots, 1 aunty bessies yorky pud n gravy mmmmmmmmmm, oh and a splash of mint sauce if i fancy it xxx

p.s i have this once a month not weekly xx

bread is like eatin play doh to me it hurts alot.

Mmmmmm hot crusty loaf, with loads of butter, and some nice crispy back bacon. I havent had bread since April. To be honest I dont miss it, but used to love a nice hot loaf.

MNL;)

Back