• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is this normal?

Thump

I, seems I'm posting a lot of questions right now, hope it doesn't annoy anyone :s

It's just I have lost no weight at all since starting my prep diet. It's been only three days but it seems with such a huge difference in what I'm eating, I should have shed something already. Am I being Impatient? Having overblown expectation?

Thanks!

Don't worry, sweetheart :) it wouldn't matter if you didn't lose any weight at all on the pre op diet as it isn't designed for weight loss as such ... it is to shrink your liver. Give it a bit longer & I am sure you will lose some weight, but if not it wouldn't matter ... you will lose plenty post op :D:D:D xx

Hi

I didnt lose any weight on my 10 day pre op diet either but my liver was fine so thats all that mattered x

try to be patient dont keep jumping on and off the scales mines didnt show till the end of pre op like you the first week i was on and off them like a yoyo as others have said its to shrink your liver wait till the day before your surgery and you will see you have had a loss
just follow it letter by letter and you will be fine

Back