• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It is now reality, and damn hard!!

princesszippie

God god, I have started the pre op diet (yesterday). 10 more days to go, what a time to start Easter, surrounded with chocolate. I am very irritable with it. I guess it's all part of the process and worth it in the long run.

You can do it i can imagine it is really difficult especially around easter but it will be so worth it in the end stay strong and please keep us updated on your progress :D

I'm sympathising with you here , i'm 8 days into my pre-op diet and starving too lol

princesszippie hi i now its hard but keep going you will make it .i have just finished my last day am i hospital to morrow 6/4/10 op on 8/4/10 did not think i would make it had headaches. cold .dizzy spells.and was sick in my first week but i promise it does get better and you will get there even if you think you cant .good luck to you

princesszippie hi i now its hard but keep going you will make it .i have just finished my last day am i hospital to morrow 6/4/10 op on 8/4/10 did not think i would make it had headaches. cold .dizzy spells.and was sick in my first week but i promise it does get better and you will get there even if you think you cant .good luck to you

Hi Carol... I'm also having my bypass wth Mr El Hasani and start my pre-op diet on 6 May... what diet did you do ?

Good luck for your op !:wavey:

Rose

HI ROSA i was on 1pint of ss jelly 3 fruits apple or pear 1 peice of chicken and 2 green veg

HI ROSA i was on 1pint of ss jelly 3 fruits apple or pear 1 peice of chicken and 2 green veg

Oh my...:sigh: That's not much to keep me going all day at work. What did you drink ?

Rose

Oh my...:sigh: That's not much to keep me going all day at work. What did you drink ?

Rose
i drank water and water and water and 2 cups of tea without sugger but please ask your team as it seams i was only on 450cal aday most people are on 850 i am having this done for health reasons before weight reasons hope this helps

Back