• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its a Miracle!...Im in a 16 jean!!!

Im so jealous.....size 16 :eek: well done hun and I hope to be not too far behind you :D Cant wait till my size is under the twenties XX

Won't be long by the looks of things Jac... you are heading downhill fast...

if you get my drift... xxx

I do Bev lol....I got a lovely black linen M&S skirt off ebay I think it was £5-ish! size 20....thought it will fit me soon....and it fits already! :D Im approx 20-22 bottoms now I think...maybe 22-24 top depending on the style so Im getting there....I started off 30/32 depending on the style...couldnt fit in them even if it was a bit fitted :eek: XX

Wow well done I can't wait till I start buying new clothes but I suppose it won't be long mine are hanging off me but I don't want to spend loads cos it's not going to fit for long hopefully!!

That's why charity shops come in do handy, while your body is changing,
It would cost a fortune otherwise.
And the stuff you can get in charity shops these days are so good x

That's great well done,
As for charity shops I find them very expensive now, they are here anyway tesco and primark are cheaper

Last edited:
I know what u mean about charity shops,
They can be expensive,but somethings are good and they have been a god-send when needing smaller clothes x

Back