• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's been a year today

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
since I had my liposuction. And I'm really pleased with the results. I've also gone on to lose a bit more weight, so that's well and truly healthy now.

I'm fairly convinced that the swelling has gone now, but I suffer from water retention, so sometimes its impossible to tell. For instance, my ankles puff up and I can't move my rings on my fingers, so when that happens you have to ask yourself how much fluid retention there is on other parts of your body.

The only down side I can see is that my skin elasticity could be better on my thighs. The surgeon could have taken more fat out had my skin been tighter, but short of having a skin lift, there's not a lot I can do about that.

For once in my life I can wear shorts without worrying about the handfuls of fat on the inside of my knees, because there aren't any.

Now all I need is better weather to wear the shorts in ...

Blimey, Debz - has it been a whole year already!?!?!?! Where did the time go?

Glad to hear that your lipo has settled down really well - gives us all hope lol!

xxxxxxxx