• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 weeks to Gastric Bypass

I'm sorry your feeling sick,
I had terrible sickness after op so I went on anti sickness meds.
They helped a great deal x

emma-louise said:
I'm sorry your feeling sick,
I had terrible sickness after op so I went on anti sickness meds.
They helped a great deal x

Thanx for your post Emma. How long ago did u have op? Think I feel Zi k cos can't face drinking water n can't keep it down. Having bovril n liquid soup ok though and freshly squeezed Orange juice but still have nausea. X

Hi,

I had my op 5 mths ago,if your struggling with water why don't you use no added sugar cordial to water to make it easier to get down.
I would have vimto,in a sports bottle and sip it all day.
If your sickness carries on you should ask for advice from doctor,as they can prescribe anti sickness meds for you,as I know it's horrid x
Any other help u need message me x

emma-louise said:
Hi,

I had my op 5 mths ago,if your struggling with water why don't you use no added sugar cordial to water to make it easier to get down.
I would have vimto,in a sports bottle and sip it all day.
If your sickness carries on you should ask for advice from doctor,as they can prescribe anti sickness meds for you,as I know it's horrid x
Any other help u need message me x

I can't stand no added sugar squash anymore. Used to drink it all time. Can even drunk coffee any more. Was addicted to it before the op. I'm slowly progressing with the water, thanx.

I can't seem to shift this pain on my left side. Can't believe that, after such a major op, won't be seen by Mr el hassan or any of his consultants again. Saw his nurse but mainly spoke about my diet, the next step and weight loss progress. Will this pain take long to go away? It's like I've been stabbed! At least I'm one stone down!!! Only 5 more to go..

Back