• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its not over :/

zebraaaaa

Hello

Not sure how to feel i had the sleeve done 25 days ago iv lost 14 kilos since so check up today they where well happy, but was informed they plan to do the whole bypass in may, i know its for the best but im disappointed its not all over from a surgery point if view, anyone else in the middle abiss x

Why are they doing a bypass...the sleeve is working, Right??

Well done to you. hopefully the docs are doing the second operation for a reason. You have started a journey that will lead to your success. :)

I know my doctor advised if I had the sleeve and didn't lose enough, I would then have the bypass, So I just took the bypass in the beginning. I think a lot of doctors are using the sleeve as a starting point now.

I know my doctor advised if I had the sleeve and didn't lose enough, I would then have the bypass, So I just took the bypass in the beginning. I think a lot of doctors are using the sleeve as a starting point now.

I was ment to have the full bypass but they couldn't safely move my bowl at the time, so he did the sleeve as a stepping stone, just a disappointed feeling, when i woke felt crap ginna have to do this again? Also very close to my wedding x

I know of people a lot bigger than you that just had the sleeve and lost enough, its up to the individual how well you do. I was told a bypass would be best as my bmi is higher but after much research I decided the bypass wasn't for me so I had the sleeve 8 weeks and including my pre-op diet I have lost over the 3.5 stone since beginning of September. Are you loosing well with the sleeve?

aww man gutting! hope you feel better about everything soon! You never know they may revise that decision as that date comes closer if they feel your losing enough x x

Back