• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's so maddening

I've been extremely virtuous this week and stayed within my calories, drank up all my water, plus upped my exercise.... and not lost an ounce! Maddening! xx

i know exactly what you mean, i'v been at 14 stone now for 3 weeks.
i'm sure it will start shifting again soon though!

Sue, it will definitely start moving soon for both of us! It's my birthday next Sunday so it would be rude for some of the pounds not to have gone by then!:crazy: xx

It can be extremely annoying but never sway from the path of righteousnous :)

But then again, you can eat more and lost more. There are no 'rules' as such, just stay as consistant as you can.

Last night I went to a BBQ. OMG I had the most to eat that I have had in a year! 3 sausages THREE!!!!! A bit of chicken and OMG again, a few Pringles!!! And this morning, I am the lightest I have ever been! I can't say though, tomorrow morning is the official day!

Mixxy, you are my Yoda! xx

If you've upped your exercise, have you also upped your calories? You may need to, just to avoid the dreaded starvation mode. xx

If you've upped your exercise, have you also upped your calories? You may need to, just to avoid the dreaded starvation mode. xx
I have John. I've added a protein shake xx

Back