• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its the little things..

Dell

That make me realise what a huge difference this surgery has made to my life.

My 5 year old son has just climbed up onto my.lap, got all snuggled down and told me its really big and comfy now I've "had my operation" :):) no more huge tummy in the way, is what he must mean!!

None of my children have fit comfortably onto my lap, it feels wonderful now, and I'd not really realised before how difficult it had been :)

What little things have you noticed?

Last edited:

Bev

Awww Bless.... I can't wait for that and to be able to hold my little Yorkie on my lap...

Made my eyes fill up...

What a little Angel and it is the small things...

Love and hugs xxx

Grace

LOL I noticed this morning sitting on the loo, that my tummy doesn't reach all the way to my knees anymore! and I can now wear tights without needing a crane to pull them up!
Grace xxx

Rebirth

I'm not experiencing anywhere like the sort of pain I used to get in my symphysis pubis at certain times of my cycle. The girls have commented that I'm not asking them to go and get me things as much as I used to. I think this is because I'm finding it easier to get in and out of the chair. I catch myself having sneaky looks in the mirror, something I avoided before.

Dell

Ah Bev its the best feeling :) he's climbed off to.jump about and I didn't want him too for once!

Grace, I know that feeling!!! I remember measuring that I could get one hands length from the end of my tummy to my knee on the loo...now its two!! Haha that made my hubby laugh when I told him a few weeks ago :)

Dell

ooh Rebirth, that's great, I'm similar...loads more energy and can't stop sneaking a peep in.the mirror :)

Reactions: Bev

ladylite

How absolutely fab.

rambo

leicester tigers
dear god its heaven to be able to put my own socks on and walk and walk and walk with out my back aching bending over is no problem at all now i just love the every day things i can now do

Reactions: Bev

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Aww thats precious, how sweet xxx
Little things...hhmmmm...crossing my legs easily, 13 1/2 months out I still smile to myself inside every time lol having a lap to put my laptop on instead of having to use a table. Being able to very easily jump up onto the kitchen counter to get something from a high shelf...I used to have to use a step ladder and even then it was a struggle, now I bounce up there with ease. Hubby can carry me around in a firemans lift...now that is one that has my giggling like a silly school girl and tittering to him and telling him not to drop me lol Being able to walk all day long without ever getting out of breath or tired. Being able to run with my dog on a walk without feeling like I could fall down in a heap any moment. Being able to go into any shop anywhere and just know that they have my size. Tiny knickers!!! Being able to look at myself in the mirror without crying...though sometimes I do from sheer joy! Feeling attractive for the first time in my life. I think that those things are a fraction of the small things that count for me, I could go on all day! lol Another one that makes me feel damn good is a bit of a strange one and I dont want to be seen as blowing my own trumpet or bragging, but its something that has shocked me and actually quite tickled me...being offered affairs!!! There was one or two 'chubby chasers' that tried to convince me to cheat on hubby when I was a big lass, but in the last month no less than six men have actively tried to pursue an affair with me! I by no means ever would obviously, but my word has it boosted my confidence...talk about putting a spring in your step! Doesnt half make me feel appreciated haha lol (I really hope I havent offended anyone by admitting that last one!).
Steph xx

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Aw bless your 5 year old Dell don't they just melt your hearts! What a lovely compliment from someone so special. Steph you could have written on behalf of me too in what you have said ( no i'm not being lazy lol) and no i'm not offended for one cause i too have had my offers lol and as you say what an enormous boost to confidence it's nice to know you are still attractive outside of being a wife, a mum and a granny xx

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
and no i'm not offended for one cause i too have had my offers lol and as you say what an enormous boost to confidence it's nice to know you are still attractive outside of being a wife, a mum and a granny xx

Lol it is a HUGE ego boost yes, especially as two of my offers were from absolutely drop down hot guys hahaha
Steph xx

Grace

Lol it is a HUGE ego boost yes, especially as two of my offers were from absolutely drop down hot guys hahaha
Steph xx

I'm not offended either! I never ever would.......but it's nice to now you can still 'pull'! :) Not that anyone's made me an offer like that....but in the circles I move in its highly unlikely....not impossible though!

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
I'm not offended either! I never ever would.......but it's nice to now you can still 'pull'! :) Not that anyone's made me an offer like that....but in the circles I move in its highly unlikely....not impossible though!

Im glad I wasnt offensive. Im just so shocked...Im shocked at 'average' men offering but WOW lol I bet someone at least has thought of offering though, beautiful woman that you are xxx
Steph xx

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Lol Steph its so weird isn't it one of mine was only 35! Fancy a night out Steph hee hee! Grace i agree with Steph i'll bet there is someone who has had some secret thoughts!! xx

Lol oohhh get you, my youngest offer was 19! lol God bless him for offering though, though I felt like a bit of a cougar hahaha
I would LOVE a night out actually lol I dont have a group of girlfriends to get dolled up and hit the town with...Im actually looking for some lol
Steph xx

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Lol thats what we should do arrange for a group of us to meet up and go out and flirt our pretty asses of ha ha! Oh a 19 year old how good are you hee hee. Dell see what you have started lol you will now need to ome out too xx

Lol would be a fun night for sure lol Yep 19...and fit as hell!!! lol
Steph xx

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hahahaha well a friend of mine says that as long as they are 16/17 and over the age of consent they are fair game hahaha lol though thats a little young lol
Steph xx