• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its the little things..

Lol would be a fun fun fun night out I reckon, though lord help the poor men! haha
Steph xx

Hahahaha well a friend of mine says that as long as they are 16/17 and over the age of consent they are fair game hahaha lol though thats a little young lol
Steph xx

OOOOOOOOO NO! My son is 18! Good grief, my stomach turns at the thought!

You guys!!! Calm down ;) I have to say, that would be my absolute worst nightmare...I really feel.uncomfortable when I get attention from men :D I had a guy following is from bar to bar a few months ago on a girls night out who was a good looking bloke, and all my friends were killing themselves laughing at me as I didn't know what to do with myself :D

I bet I could write a list of small things if I thought of it...Rambo, putting my own socks on is a big one for me too! So far the energy is fantastic as well, and as someone mentioned in a recent thread, my husband is reaping the rewards, he thinks its Christmas come early!!!!

:rotflmao: Grace.....my sons are 21 and 18 :eek: Hahaha, they are safe hun....Im only kidding, I dont want any man thats younger than my bed! Besides I dont think hubby would be well pleased! :D XX

Last edited:
Back