• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its the little things...

nicola1723

Sitting waiting for my hub at costa, and just thinking its nice to feel "normal". No one staring, or watching what I'm eating etc

I feel relaxed and happy.

Thanks Mr Slater :)

Just had a weird (in a good way) experience, we went to Ikea I went off to get the food leaving O/H to get us a table, when I returned he'd got us a small table and the chairs were the round wooden ones with arms that come 2/3rds of the way round, I hissed to him to get me one of those chairs (normal armless dining chairs) as I'd never fit into these chairs, he just sighed and said, sit down, I sat down and I not only fitted in there was room to spare!!

I had a childs brekkie for £1.50 and it was still too big I left half the bacon and 3/4 of the beans.

I know what you mean about being stared at I always thought everyone was watching the fatbird see how much she shovels in :(

Haha I totally get that, it's a lovely feeling.

I laughter at my (cheeky) boss the other day as he pointed out to me that I was now 'normal' (well size wise anyway ;))

Back