• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

struggling

Harley_Q

Sorry this is kind of off topic but I really have no one who would understand.

Basically I kind of know my surgery will be in the next 3 months, I'm just waiting for a date and I am coming to terms with the fact that this time next years things really will be different. But what I am really struggling with is my size now, even though I have lost weight since my last appointment I am having trouble with my mobility, my breathing, even something as simple as sitting down and writing my uni work out or just sitting watching tv! I've spent the last couple of days in tears because everything is such a struggle. :break_diet:

Sorry this is kind of off topic but I really have no one who would understand.

Basically I kind of know my surgery will be in the next 3 months, I'm just waiting for a date and I am coming to terms with the fact that this time next years things really will be different. But what I am really struggling with is my size now, even though I have lost weight since my last appointment I am having trouble with my mobility, my breathing, even something as simple as sitting down and writing my uni work out or just sitting watching tv! I've spent the last couple of days in tears because everything is such a struggle. :break_diet:

Don't give up now hun you are so so close!! The time leading up to the operation is not easy by any means as you are sort of in between but it will all be worth it trust me xx

Don't give up, it seems so much harder because you can see change on the horizon. Just take each day as it comes. You'll get there xxx

I know exactly how you feel. But be strong and keep going one step at time. I hate not being able too and can only hope my turn to start getting my life back finally arrives. But you are almost there don't give up and keep you head up hun.

I know 3 months can feel like lifetime but you're on the right track and there is definitely light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep your pecker up hun and concentrate on one day at a time, you can do it x

I actually said to hubby in the run up that I was suddenly very very aware of every pound on my body, I struggled & hated myself, could not look in the mirror etc etc,

Then a friend pointed out, you know that feeling as you approach that nice holiday you have booked and all of a sudden everything at work or home is driving you crazy, you just need a holiday,

Well it's the same thing, and you weight loss is just around the corner, be strong you can make it, relax and enjoy knowing that your on the route to a healthier you,

xxx

I actually said to hubby in the run up that I was suddenly very very aware of every pound on my body, I struggled & hated myself, could not look in the mirror etc etc,

Then a friend pointed out, you know that feeling as you approach that nice holiday you have booked and all of a sudden everything at work or home is driving you crazy, you just need a holiday,

Well it's the same thing, and you weight loss is just around the corner, be strong you can make it, relax and enjoy knowing that your on the route to a healthier you,

xxx

Thats a really good point about waiting for a holiday!
I'm in the same position at the moment and its so frustrating having to wait for everything!

Xx

Thanks guys, the holiday thing is totally right.
I guess also I've never known things will be different, I've hoped and wished but I know for certain I will have lost weight and in all likelihood a very large amount is a complete mind meld for me!!

I really need to start a diary and right this stuff down

Not actually been to sleep, appointment is at 9.30
Can you imagine what I'll be like before surgery

Back