• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ive Always thought Diet = weight Loss......

I am the same, if I eat less than 1100 a day I stop loosing weight and if I eat carbs when I am this low, I gain.

At 1200-1300 I loose weight really quick, and beyond 1600 I gain!

So I now know where to keep my cals. It is a guessing game until you work out how your body works with the cals.

Also it depends where you are getting the cals. If I get them from proteins and veg I am full up and have loads of energy and loose well. If I eat refined carbs, I get hungry and shaky between meals, and slow my weightloss and energy levels right down.

As you have been eating such low cals your body will be in "Ketosis" and so if you increase your cals to the optimum level for you now, you need to do it gradually and with proteins and veggies. If you eat any refined carbs as you are increasing cals coming out of ketosis you will probably gain, but it will eventually even out again.

this was a really helpful post Thank you

see its all making such sense now...I was so mixed up but it seems to be falling into place now:)

I'm at my mums tonight and she's making roast dinner with roasties and stuffing I've saved up some of my cals so I can have a roastie and some stuffing. I've also had hardly any carbs today for what's recommended on mfp so should work out well x

I'm at my mums tonight and she's making roast dinner with roasties and stuffing I've saved up some of my cals so I can have a roastie and some stuffing. I've also had hardly any carbs today for what's recommended on mfp so should work out well x

Kirstie just wanted to say I enjoyed your new youtube video
Thank you for the mention and especially your continued support..
you are doing so well!!!!:)

Kirstie just wanted to say I enjoyed your new youtube video Thank you for the mention and especially your continued support.. you are doing so well!!!!:)

Aww thx Hun! And thank you don't think I could do this without you lot x x

I think you are doing brilliantly my friend xxxx

that's what I keep thinking to myself!

We should post Christmas photos this year then next year..Mmmmmm may start a thread nearer the time :)

Back