• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've been hungry ALL DAY

Its all a learning curve tho Karen... I think its easy to forget how early dasy we are in the scheme of things... I have days where I eat & then wish I'd left more or some!!

We'll get there & we're losing so we've gotta be doing something ok. x

I've had this as well but what you have to remember is that it's not necessarily hunger... Our pouches make a hell of a lot of gurgling noises as food or liquid goes through and it can be mistaken for hunger... Could be this. ;)

My stomach was moaning like hell yesterday while i was with a customer but it was the milky coffee going through lol

J-Mo, your not a failure hun....you know you have lost because of the scales and Im sure you will start to see it for yourself really soon (HUGS) XXX

[QUOTE
I think this is how 'normal' people eat, they listen to their bodies... I know that I've very rarely listened to my body before its always been my head!![/QUOTE]

Love it!!! That is just like me. One day I seem to eat quite a bit and the next I struggle. Hey perhaps we are getting to be 'normal'!!

Went to a party last night and did not realise there would be food. The fact that I had already had supper would not normally have affected what I ate - I would have stuffed on pizza, quiche, crisps and dips, spring rolls . . . you name it I would have eaten it. Felt like I would look a bit odd if I ate nothing so picked at a duck spring roll (gave rest of it to the dog while no one was looking) and had a piece of birthday cake which I rolled up in the serviette and threw away. OMG I THREW AWAY CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!:confused::confused:

The best bit is that although I fancied almost everything on the buffet I knew it was my head not my stomach! YAY RESULT!!

The best bit is that although I fancied almost everything on the buffet I knew it was my head not my stomach! YAY RESULT!!

YAY! That's great that you can recognise that. Not 100% sure I'm quite there yet. I probably would have tried something and it got stuck and would have been miserable until it cleared lol.

I have days when I can eat a horse and days when I am just not hungry!

Have no idea what it depends on. One thing I noticed, that when I am ovulating I am really hungry and when my period actually comes I force myself to eat...
I am the same, when i am ovulating, i can eat a lot more (even though its still not a huge amount when you write it down) and i even think about food a lot more, our bodies are so weird!

I've had anutha bowl of pea & ham soup but I'm still hank marvin. I know I'm not eating much its just the fact that I feel soooo hungry. I feel bit of a failure to be honest.... :(
Soup is so easy to go down and you can have much more, have a bit of protein or some cottage cheese, you will feel full after a bit, its the same for me hun, honestly
xxx

Back