• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ive discovered something...

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
...about the new me that I dont like...my boney shoulders!!!
I have always been one person that you could cuddle up to and put your head on my shoulder and feel safe and comfy.
I went to visit my aunty the other day with my mum, dad and nephew and niece and on the way home my niece was tired and I lay her head on my shoulder...but it wasnt very comfy for her...I said to her "are they a bit boney now honey?" and she smiled and nodded!
Im kind of gutted that snuggling up to me isnt that comfy any more, that was the one thing that I was proud that folks could do...not any more though and Im not happy about it, theres not a lot I can do about it though, but I AM bothered by it.
I never expected that there would be ANYTHING that I didnt like about the new me!
Steph xx

P.S My mum noticed my newly long nails and said "wow, there really is nothing that you cant do when you put your mind to it is there", that made me feel lovely because I am a serial nail biter and to have them long is quite the thing lol

Ha ha, Steph this made me laugh because my partner was moaning the other night that my shoulder bones were like scalpels. He does weight training and has showed me some exercises I can do to put a bit of muscle around the bone so that its not so boney. I must admit though that I like to see the bones as long as I lose no more from my top (why is it you are skin and bone at the top but still have a wobbly belly, but when you lose weight it always comes from the place you don't need to lose it from!)

arghhhh thats a lovely thing for your mum to say!! :) she must be so proud and rightly so ;)

xxxx

Yeah totally re:wobbly belly, if only mine was as lovely and flat stood up as it is when Im lay down lol
Kelly...my mum is incredibly proud of me :) and says that the slimmer I get the more I look like her mum (I have only ever seen photos of her as she died some years before I was born) and it really chokes her up at times bless her.
Steph xx

oooo steph :( you ve done so so well! a inspiration to us all who are awiating ops and who ve had them!! xx

Aww thank you Kelly, I dont feel like it to be honest but thank you xx
Steph xx

Lol, i love my boney shoulders ! Its something i always wanted, i used to look enviously at my best friends boney collarbone and now i'm developing one of my own !
However i hate the boney bum and hips. Hubby moans about them and i find them uncomfortable when i'm laid in bed !
Will we ever be happy with our bodies ??? :)

I love my boney collar bone & shoulders ! I think they make me look like a sophisticated lady... :8855::8855::8855:

lol

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new boney shoulders etc looks wise and feeling them myself, I am SOOOOOOOOO thrilled with them, its purely the cuddly aspect that Im not liking, but I do love the way they look.
Steph xx

steph just draw them to your 'funbags instead' my babes love a lil snuggle on mine hahahha xx

I had forgotten i ever had bones and it is funny seeing them now. Its my boobs hee hee that are aparently not the same cuddle factor they used to be.Many of the younger members have had comfortable cuddles on the built in cushions but my 5 year old grandson asked me why it wasn't so comfy anymore hee hee x

Back