• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've done it!

Hello everybody. I'm not on here much these days - spend most of my days visiting my beautiful grandtwins (can't believe they are already 5 weeks old!)

Anyway, I had to post to say that I've hit my target!!! I got on the scales (in a very sleepy, scratching my head and yawning styley) this morning and it read 10 stones spot on. Well, that woke me up! I got off the scales and on them again about 3 times before I could believe it.

I truthfully didn't think I'd ever get back to 10 stones and I've done it in nine and a half months since my surgery.

Good luck and big loves to everyone! You can do it too. xx

Congrats!

Well done x

That is absolutely fab news hun, 10 stone..... wow.

You have given me some inspiration as I would love to get to 10 stone.

Enjoy your lovely grandchildren and have a great christmas. xxx

That is fantastic! Well done and huge congratulations!

ahhh very well done, losing the weight is a goal that most of us just cant truly imagine acheiving, but I'm turning into a believer x

congrats

Wooooooo fantastic, well done you, you have done awesomely xxx
I share your joy today as I hit my goal weight today too hehe
Steph xx

o wow thats amazing!!! ten stone is my target to xxxx

Wooooooo fantastic, well done you, you have done awesomely xxx
I share your joy today as I hit my goal weight today too hehe
Steph xx
Well done to you too - Yay us!!! xx

The question now is, do I try to drop below my target or just maintain? I've got heart valve replacement surgery in a few weeks and want to be the best I can be by then x

Well done Amanda! Is it 9 months? It seems just like yesterday. You have done so well. Good luck with your upcoming op. xx

Back