• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've done it!

Congratulations on both counts, granchildren and target. Do you know what your 'ideal' weight range or healthy BMI. Perhaps if you are within these ranges it would be good to concentrate on getting your body in peak condition regards proteins, vitamins etc and physically to help the healing process following your op. Mind you, you're probably doing that anyway. Well done again.

love

Rebirthxx

Well done Amanda - It must be a great week for hitting target with you and Steph reaching goal, so pleased for you, another inspiring lady!

Good Luck with your maintenance programme in the coming months, you must be so happy with your success!

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Congratulations on both counts, granchildren and target. Do you know what your 'ideal' weight range or healthy BMI. Perhaps if you are within these ranges it would be good to concentrate on getting your body in peak condition regards proteins, vitamins etc and physically to help the healing process following your op. Mind you, you're probably doing that anyway. Well done again.

love

Rebirthxx
I'm in the ideal weight range and a healthy bmi now - so I could rest on my laurels and try to maintain. My plan for next year, after my heart surgery, is to throw myself wholeheartedly into more exercise.

x

Congratulations :)
Why not see how you go and think about it like if you lose more it's a bonus and if you stay the same then you are still a winner :)

Congratulations on reaching your goal! Amazing news xXx

congratulations xxx

Back