• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Personal Goal achieved today

Well done Mixxy! what an inspiration you are xxx

Great news Mixy :)

well done.........I should really start setting myself targets, Im such a numpty I didnt even measure my waistline etc pre op lol!

Well done! Get weighed on some scales that give your muscle % and fat % as these may be a better guide to how your body is changing.

fantastic job hun you must be so pleased with that . its amazing just how lazy we become over the years of putting on weight.. i hope i get a lot more energy when i have my bypass when ever the hell that might be ..lol

Well done
. You're an inspiration!

Miss Tickle, your name is not Tess is it?

Now that would be funny!! Sorry :)

Last edited:
Hi Mixxie

Maybe you have reached a plateau for a little while whilst your body re adjusts to the massive weight loss.

I have a couple of weeks where i dont loose anything but then it kick starts again but the clothes i bought for christmas are already loose so i know i am loosing inches .

Well done again and keep up the gr8 work .

xx

Last edited:
Ah, I had tears in my eyes when I read this. Conquering a personal achievement is an amazing feeling and you should feel very very proud of yourself. Well done on the bike ride and on your weight loss. Keep posting, I love reading about your success.

Well done to you! Such a major accomplishment!

Back