• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ive finally lost my marbles.....

tracyt84

morning everyone,think i may actually be losing the plot coz of my nerves for saturday! im having weird dreams,last nights one id had my op but then they wrapped me up in tinfoil and i resembled a xmas turkey!! is this the start of insanity????oh my xxx

tracyt84 said:
morning everyone,think i may actually be losing the plot coz of my nerves for saturday! im having weird dreams,last nights one id had my op but then they wrapped me up in tinfoil and i resembled a xmas turkey!! is this the start of insanity????oh my xxx

I had crazy dreams too lol. It's the underlying nerves. But you will be fine :D ops can be a nervous time, and new chapters even more so. Good luck!! :D

Last edited:
The tinfoil made me giggle sorry.
Dreams can just be our minds working through our worries. Good luck with your op x

thanks girls :) seemed so real when i woke up,glad to know im really not turning into a nutter xx

when i was pregnant i had mad dreams....in one i gave birth to a cheesecake and my mom had to teach me how to breastfeed it!!!

You are NOT alone haha

Back