• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else with North tees hospital

Hya well I'm guessing you've been super busy getting your house sorted and getting prepared for tomorrow . Good luck , hope everything goes to plan .hopefully see u soon xxx

(This was typed yesterday, i thought i had sent it bur just looked and it was still all typed up in bar at the bottom lol)Hiya, sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been mega busy with the house and only today went out and got what I needed for hospital. Only just this second finished ironing lol.
I'm off to the other half's mams tomorrow so that his stepdad can give me the injection needed.
I'm starting to think alsorts of thoughts. Like, am I doing the right thing, what will it be like afterwards, what if something bad happens. I'm not scared of being put to Sleep, just life afterwards. Thoughts I never thought I would have.
I know deep down its the right thing and I defo won't change my mind. It's easier to keep busy than sit still and think about it all day, and that's what I've been doing.
Anyway, got a flat pack wardrobe coming a 7 in the morning, so I'll have to get that put up because my poor daughter had no room in hers x

So on my way home from partners mams. Had my injection. Didn't even feel it lol. Going home to have a cup of tea and last pint of milk. Everyone around me is worried sick. But partner has been a rock today. Xx

Well, today's the day. I honestly thought this day would never come. Just want it over with now and keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to wait all day before I go down or that the surgery doesn't get cancelled for any reason.
It will be interesting to see what I weigh now. Hoping a lost a fair bit to give me a good start at a new life.
Setting off in a minute. Can't wait to come round so I can have a cup of tea. Lol xxx

Well it should be all over and done for you now, hope everything went smoothly (I'm sure it has) .Me next eek!!! My cousin just popped Round to give me injection no way could I do it myself lol . Look forward to seeing you. Xxx

Yeah, I'm all done. Just feeling very gassy. It's the horrible pain I have ever felt.
Haven't don't anything apart from sleep and the odd walk xx

Oh I'm glad it's all over , was hoping pain wouldn't be too bad, is it the trapped wind ? .i meant to get some Windeze but forgot .xxx

Good luck today....... I'm hoping to be out today. Mr gopinath said I would be. I've just passed him on my little walk so I'm hoping that shows him I'm ok to go home. Xxx

It's my back causing me problems at the moment. The bed is killing me. I think if my back was ok then it wouldn't be too bad. I'm worse off staying in hospital than I am going home. Fingers crossed. I'll be so upset if I have to stay in xx

Hiya, how are you? Haven't heard anything and the last time I seen you, you looked like you were having a rough time. I hope your doing ok and hope to hear from you soon xxxx

Hiya I came home last night , in bloody agony ...the left side is so painful .the anethetist knocked half of my tooth out so have toothache but can't get to dentist yet .was getting chest pains n my heart was beating like a racehorse and they think there's slight damage to my liver but shouldn't need further surgery . Xxx

Awww no. I'm on alot of medication anyway because of my back so I think that's keeping the edge off for me. Did they explain how they managed to knock half your tooth out and damage your liver? I knew as soon as you came into the room you had, had a rough time. I did tell your partner who I was and that I was asking after you. Xxx

Hya yea Carl told me you spoke to him,I can't even remember him being there lol . I'm struggling with the pain a bit got really sharp pain in my left side .what have you been eating ,I'm struggling only had yoghurt & jelly ,just can't seem to focus xxx

How much did u lose on liver diet ? I lost 10lb which was good but my liver was very heavy Mr gopinath said .did you get your follow up app I go back 15th August at 4pm. Gave myself tinz jab yesterday didn't think I would be able to but I just didn't look lol . I'm still getting sharp stabbing pain in my left side it's agony it comes and goes if I'm still getting it Monday I think I'll give them a ring xxx

I'm glad you're both out the other side and on the losers bench but it sounds like you've really been through it @Alimidge66 x

Yes it's been rough , worse than I expected but hey ho the only way is up now. I have the worst stitch like stabbing pain on my left side but after going on Google it's quite common so not too worried now xx

I think I'm back on the 15th too but it's an early morning appointment. I'm glad because it's my sons 17th birthday that day. I'm managing my porridge on a morning, a small yogurt mid morning and then I can't seem to manage dinner. But I do have chicken, cabbage, carrots, turnip and gravy purred for tea around 6. I made loads of ice cube trays full of pureed food just before my op so it's been easy to just grab and go. However I do struggle quite a bit with finishing it. I manage around two small teaspoons. I'm only just starting to get those hunger feelings back today so it's been hard trying to force stuff down me. I've been out and about walking 3 times since op because I'm terrified of getting a blood clot lol.
Thanks FeeBee. I'm glad it's all over now. I'm just in the middle of ordering some loose joggers and teashirts because all I own is jeans and they are killing me when I have to wear them xxx

Oh sorry..... I was 118kg when I last seen Lorraine before op day. When I went in on op day I weighed 112kg. I believe that's around 12 pound or so. Xxx

I was 118.8 on Tuesday before op I'm now 114.7 ,been having a terrible time..didn't realise we could have puréed food now so been living on yogurt and sloppy mash lol. Yesterday I had porridge ya know the pots u just add water to,only made a small amount it was a golden syrup one but thought it would be ok ,I added a spoonful of sweetener as I always have in the past .about hour n half later this wave of nausea came over me ,was getting chest pains ,palpitations and felt like someone was squeezing the life out of me really thought I was dying ,the only relief was Carl rubbing my back hard,so I thought it must be the golden syrup in the porridge ...lesson learnt ,oh no !!!today got up made a cuppa put one spoon of sweetener in it ,I'm pottering about when I got really violent tummy pains had to run to the loo,was quite glad coz not been since last Monday ,I've been scared of getting constipation coz Sarah said it would be painful . Anyway (sorry it's gross) ,ten minutes later I'm back on the loo ,couldn't get off for over an hour violent tummy pains and even worse diarrhoea just water constantly for over an hour sat with a bucket between my knees coz was also being sick and I was sweating thought I was gonna pass out .never in my life have I experienced anything like it .so I'm now assuming it's the sweetener .been feeling so sorry for myself .i just can't seem to get my head round it all .im glad your managing ok ,I'll try some corned beef hash liquidised tmoro I think xxx

Back