• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else with North tees hospital

Well I thought it had gone ok till I went in and had a look this aftee. They haven't mitred the ceiling trims into the corners so there are massive gaps. They haven't joined the ceiling cladding on one piece so there is a long line with a gap. They've knacked the bath trim and I've now got a leaking sink. So when they come in the morning to do the flooring I'm going to have to pull them over it. But hate doing stuff like this because it becomes awkward xx

I know what you mean , but that's not on .I'd be fuming , just write it all down n give it to them , if you don't you might forget something I know I would xx

Hi Karenmulp how's things going, How's your bathroom coming along ? Ready for liver diet ....time seems to be dragging for me .Wish the 20th would hurry up xx

Hiya,
Sorry I haven't replied. We had a bit of a catastrophe.
I wanted to sort the garden out but needed to fix the outdoor tap. The plumbing for the outdoor tap leads inside underneath my kitchen sink. So I fixed it or at least so I thought. I fixed the hose and went outside in the garden for around 5 hours. Painting the fence and border, also cleaning round. I used the hose first and placed it in the drain while it was on because I knew I needed it later on. I didn't notice the water had stopped coming out of the hose pipe. My daughter came in from being out with her friends and screamed. I jumped up and ran inside to find my kitchen, utility room and whole passage in at least a foot of water. My carpets, laminate and skirting boards were ruined. So I've been running around trying to resolve the situation. I've cried, gotten angry and laughed about it. Not just because everything is ruined but because it couldn't of come at a worse time. I so needed to concentrate on this diet and didn't need this on top.
So all carpets and laminate is getting ripped up today and new going in on Thursday. So I'm now sat with a moment to breath and trying to work out this diet. Which I totally can't. I'm getting so upset about it. The other half is being no help what so ever. So I feel totally on my own at the minute. I've tried to sit down and work out a meal plan but I'm really struggling with it. I'm seriously considering just doing the milk diet because as far as in aware this also shrinks the liver?
How things with you? Xxx

The bathroom is done. Just need to seal my skirting boards and it's finally finished.
I also sorted my garden in the end. Pics to follow ...... x

20170603_163727.jpg

Attachments

• 20170603_163735.jpg
    20170603_163735.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 20170603_163720.jpg
    20170603_163720.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 20170603_163716.jpg
    20170603_163716.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 20170603_163645.jpg
    20170603_163645.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
It looks wonderful ,wow good job you got your pip backdated .id die if it happened to me I couldn't afford to replace everything straight away . As for the diet ,I'm just using the meal plan that was in the liver diet pack we got at seminar .then just change the stuff I don't like for other stuff we can eat . I couldn't be bothered doing a full menu I'd get stressed .i just made a shopping list of what we can have then went n got it all this morning . For breakfast I had 1 piece of dry toast with 2pieces of bacon n 2 poached eggs .thought it would be to dry without butter but was actually ok. Dink have lunch coz I was at Middlesbrough ,having chicken salad for tea xx

I've had my 2 pieces of fruit ,an apple & a nectarine so for supper it will be 1slice of toast with low fat cheese spread . Also a yogurt after tea. Has to be low fat n less than 10grams carbohydrate xx

Hya how have you managed today with the diet ..I had 1/2 tin tomatoes ,poached egg & 1slice of toast for breakfast ,1 boiled egg ,ham & salad for lunch then cod & veg for tea ,for snacks I had a yogurt ,banana & nectarine . For supper it's 2 crispbreads with low fat spread cheese. ...I'm finding it harder today ,thank god it's only for 2 weeks .dunno if it's all in my head but I feel hungry quiet a lot .this time in 2 weeks it will be all over ,then the next chapter starts xxx

I'm just sticking to the milk. I've calmed down alot since deciding to do the diet this way. I find it so much easier. I'm a worrier and would be panicking 24/7 even if I knew I was doing it right I'd still worry lol.
Usually we can't afford much so it's been nice being able to do things. My cooker has been playing up for around 6 months now and it was ridiculous trying to cook anything so I've bought a new one so next week I can cook a load of meals for the other half and the kids and freeze them into little containers. I can also split them up into ice cube trays for me after op. My fridge was also knackered and milk went off after only a couple of days of getting it because the fan had gone in it so I've replaces that also. Just trying to do all the things that will cost alot in the future now so that we can relax for a few years.
I'm planning on ripping off all my bedroom wallpaper on Thursday, painting on Saturday and new wallpaper on Sunday. So it's all new for when I get out of hospital.
Everything after that will have to wait till I'm back on my feet.
Xxxx

Well you might aswell make use of the extra money, instead of it sitting in the bank . We"'re the same very rarely have spare money..we sold our house 5 years ago this August, we made a very good profit so we replaced all our furniture n white good then .hopefully they'll last another 5 years lol . How much milk are you allowed ? Today I had porridge with a banana , well I say porridge lol I've never made it before let me tell ya it wasn't good so had banana n toast with low fat spread cheese on it . Then lunch was chicken , bacon & salad . Gonna make the spagbol for tea , it's only 5% fat mince 1/2 tin Tom's & herbs with 3 tablespoons psychologically cooked pasta . I got weighed last night and had lost almost 2lb in 2 days so it's working xxx

Had a little stumble tonight, was supposed to have 1 crisp bread of supper but looked at the wrong day & had 2 .shouldn't make a difference only 3 days in .how you going with the milk xxx

I'm doing ok.....been trying to come up with pureed meals for after the op. Also need to go out and get a bag for hospital. Just ordered some loose pjs off ebay and a cup with a straw. Looking at blenders at the minute. Not sure on which to go for. The ninja and the bullet look good but I can't find anything on if they puree food or not.
Just waiting in for deliveries today. Finally get my new fridge freezer and cooker. Haven't had either really for months because the heating element had gone on the cooker so took 3 hours just to cook some chips and the fridge was barely keeping things cold and was having to chuck milk in the bin after only a couple of days. But I got shot of both of them on Tuesday night so I've had nothing at all for 3 days.
I have been looking at some meals and apparently corned beef hash is good for pureed food and also high in protein. Shepards pie also good if made with lamb then Pureed because it's also high in protein. Going to cook a roast dinner next week with every veg I can think of and blitz that too. I believe jelly, yogurt and ice cream for the first few days is a good buy also.
I finally rang to confirm yesterday. I kept forgetting to do it. When you mentioned it and I had read It, it was late at night and by the time morning came along I had forgotton lol.
Got a new fire installed yesterday. Other one wasn't working and was using the heating from 7 on a morning till 10 at night. So got this fire and it's perfect. Xx

I don't suppose 1 extra crisp bread will matter. I bet there's loads of people on here that slipped up a couple of times through this stage of the process x

Oh wow your house is having a proper makeover . I got my bag from Primark £14 , nothing flash but it's nice a big light grey leather effect with pale pink handles .I bought nighties coz thought they'd be more comfortable . My bags all packed has been for about 2 weeks I think ...all I need is some windeze a girl I know who's had the op recommended I get some to help with the trapped wind , she said it's agony lol .treat meself to new dressing gown m slippers as well & new underwear .getting my hair cut on Tuesday then I'm pretty much good to go , just have to pop to hospital to get bloods done again , think I'm gonna go Friday n while I'm there find out where the access lounge is . Are you still doing milk diet , how much milk do you have a day ? Have you been remembering to take vitamins ...i keep forgetting lol xxxx

Hya not long now ,how u getting along with the diet , I've had a few wobbles but nothing major .counting down the days now ...excited much xxx

Hi Karenmulp , how's you , managing the diet ok or are you on milk ? I'm only just getting the hang of it without having to double check anything . Went to nando'yesterday but had grilled chicken & four leaf salad so was fine . This time next week it will be all over for you , hopefully me aswell ..i go in 10.30 so hoping it will be over & done with by this time . I'll come to see u as soon as I can walk .hopefully will get to meet before you leave xxx

Back