• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well ive failed! no op for me!

Don't beat yourself up. So you fell foul with food, why is it such a surprised to you? It's the nature of the beast, it's what many of us are addicted to. We are like alcoholics, we can't have just one drink, where it comes to food. But what you are doing is addressing your problem. You are actively doing something about your eating problem. So you fell off the wagon, I doubt you will find many martyrs on this board who have ever stuck religiously to a diet. Everyone here has been in the exact same position you have. You are not a bad person, you are normal. If you didn't have emotions or doubts, you wouldn't be human you'd be a robot.
I wish you all the best for your forthcoming operation. Take some deep breaths and give yourself a hug. This time next year, you will be slimmer and happier and food will no longer control you.

Sorry i didnt see this earlier, am hoping you've had your operation by now and all has gone smoothly and your lay in your bed recovering...

Right two things to say to you....

1. So very sorry you lost your beloved grandad, i'm sure he's very proud of you for having the guts to go for this surgery and to admit you had a 'blip' but you overcame it.

2. Give your husband a smack in the gonads from me for being so insensitive as to bring takeaway home when your going through one of the toughest things of your life you'll ever physically face.

Here's to you having a speedy recovery with lots of tlc and support when you get home. Welcome to the losing side, don't take a seat on the bench too long there's a massive queue waiting to join it (me included) xxx

Hi all is there any news yet???? I was thinking all day wed. Kind regards Gail x

Hi fbn4long :)

I am hoping you are ready to join us on the losers bench and that yesterday was successful

Xx

hiya hope all went well yesterday :)
Sharon

Hope all went well. xxx

Cannot wait to hear how well it went for you.

thank you everyone. yes they did it and i only needed 4 holed as my liver was so small! ha! i havent been on because i had a few complications after! well quite alot but im home and on the mend now :D i was only taken off the critical list yesterday and was home today - the pain from the op isent that bad but the others stuff was horrid i regreted it for a while and thought id made a massive mistake but not now i cant wait to start my new life! thanks for all the support xxx

Hi Kirsty,

Great to hear from you.
Sorry to hear you have had a rough time.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Pinkyxx

glad your home hun sorry to hear you had complications but i am wishing you a speedy recovery, see all that worry about your liver was for nothing ;), take things easy and don't try doin too much too soon :) :flowers:
Sharon

Glad to hear you had a gold star liver, but sorry that you had complications. Take it easy and you will soon bounce back.

John xx

Sorry u had a hard time hun, we were all wondering how u were. Well now ur on the losers bench and its down and down all the way for you xx

So sorry to hear of the complications. Glad you are on the mend now.

Sorry to hear you had some problems but glad they gave you your op!

Hope your WL journey goes well xxx

Back