• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello everyone....

cherry

:wave_cry: im tip toe~ing in with my head in shame ...... bit dramatic actually~ ( but always was a dramaqueen ~ :D) but you get the picture.......

ive seen all the luffly posts and they genuiely mean a great great deal to me & thankyou, and i now feel abit embarrassed at the fuss i have caused, ill be honest i was gonna leave as i hate to think ive caused someone distaste or i really feel :cry: if someone thinks ill of me and that im distasteful because im reallllly not, very silly as a 27 yr old woman, but its something i should have learnt in school but always have been 'to sensitive', jmo was right in saying i was more upset than letting on............

i also feel terrible at 'staying away' and upsetting or worrying bev ( and everyone else to) i just didnt think it would cause this worry she has enough to deal with, without my problems tooo so sorrrrrry bev xxxxxxxx

so my main reason for joining this site was because i like everyone else on here is awaiting or had wls, so ill get back to why i joined this forum, it is outstanding in the help and advice it gives people, people always say how 'prepared' they are for there ops because of EVERY person on here so id hate to throw all that support away for a hicup, and i to always try to help if i can, or even just to say cheer up...

i to just want to quickly say the mods on here have a job to do and if several complaints come in then they have to act on them weather they agree with them or not, and i suppose ultimatley do what they ve gotta do to please everyone on this site..

soooooooo ive said my bit, :break_diet: and well move on!............

love meeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I takes a big person to say what you have just posted. Glad you are ok love. Nice to see you back. Bev will be so relieved. Nice to see you back :hug99:x

tranquil

glad to see ya posting again kelly - dont let it bother you luv xxxx

You rock misses & like I said in my pm's.. don't worry about it.xxx

I've been where you are Kelly... Hold your head up high now girl and get back to what you came here for... Advice, knowledge and support from like minded people..

Now get on facebook and open a Kelly1 page where you can be as nutty as a squirrel poop and we can all come for a laugh!

Hands up who wants to go on Kelly's nutty facebook page?

Me first [email protected] xxxx

hahhahahahahhahaha julie!!!! xx

Happy Days hun - good on you for coming back, keeping posting and generally being a cracker ;) x

Only just found this thread Kell, I'm so glad you are feeling brighter.

We are all also on facebook... so get on there too.

These days happen and I'm just so pleased that so many have rallied around to make you feel better Angel, you deserve this and have done a great deal for so many of us with your advice and tips... it's such a great joy to hear you back on the site Kell and please hang onto us all, we have one heck of a journey to get through and we all need each other...

Sending loving hugs as always and best foot forward Kell.

xxx

Just to make everyone smile... I got quite upset at the thought of not having Kelly in my life today... and a few tears...

I asked my husband to bring me 'A BAR OF GALAXY CHOCOLATE'... He was on his way to Sainsbury's....

He came home without the chocolate and started telling the biggest tale of how all the Christmas chocs were being bought out and there was no chocolate in the store....

I could see he was telling a fib and his colour changes... so I just burst out laughing and had one heck of a nice hug...

Then when I looked on here and found Kelly was back... that urge for chocolate disappeared....

It's been a long time since I've had the urge to eat chocolate...

Let's get back to normal tomorrow dear ones and get back to fighting for our WLS goals... we are a winning team and we are all set on course for our goals...

Love you all xxx

hahaha bev! how luffly of him, to tell a nice white lie..... he doesnt wanna undo all your hardwork! neither do i! :) its all good xx

Kelly, you are truly blessed to have such a good friend as Bev as is she you! So lovely to have you back xx

There aren't many things that drive me back to chocolate.. but if my wls family feel upset then I feel it too... I know I have said many many times, but I do love you all and really do want us to be walking shoulder to shoulder on our journeys...

Kelly, you are part of that team, love and hugs and also good luck on the job front this week...

Not many days now for Jason's return, so that will the best tonic for anyone to have..

Love and hugs xxx

I'm totally confused as to what has been going on as I've been so busy with the house move. But I'm glad you're still here anyway Kelly :D

Back