• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've started so I'm going to finish......

Irene44

How you doing on your LRD xx

J

Jonicorn

Ok. Not too bad. I am missing coffee mind you as can't drink it without sugar. Also found myself buying a bag of crisps at the garage last night

You can't eat them if you dont buy them so just walk away from them. You're probably craving something savoury or chewy but its really not worth it. Sodium and any fats go straight to the liver, like a sponge, to sort it all out.
Try sweetners in your coffee, I went cold turkey for coffee on my LRD but I know some people just replaced the sugar with sweetners.

Irene44

Ok. Not too bad. I am missing coffee mind you as can't drink it without sugar. Also found myself buying a bag of crisps at the garage last night

That’s good to hear hun pleased your doing well. Oh crisps (. Get behind you Satan ) lol You can have sweetener in your coffee I used to, but have now weened myself off it now :). Keep going sweets not long left xx

Bling Babe

Stick with it and stay strong you really don’t want to undo your hard work, good luck xx

So 9 weeks post surgery, 2 stone 13 lbs lighter, but only lost 2lb in last 3 weeks. Having real trouble with eggs. Tried them 4 times now, but they ain't settling well. Was supposed to have my gall bladder out during my bypass but couldn't reach it safely, being referred soon, but my bowls are horrendous, putting me right off my food. As I'm not hungry I forget to eat, is that normal? Christmas really frightened me as I could eat anything. Need to get a grip with that.

Maria61

So 9 weeks post surgery, 2 stone 13 lbs lighter, but only lost 2lb in last 3 weeks. Having real trouble with eggs. Tried them 4 times now, but they ain't settling well. Was supposed to have my gall bladder out during my bypass but couldn't reach it safely, being referred soon, but my bowls are horrendous, putting me right off my food. As I'm not hungry I forget to eat, is that normal? Christmas really frightened me as I could eat anything. Need to get a grip with that.
Good to hear from you and you are doing very well. Hope you get your gall bladder sorted soon. Happy new year xx

Sarnie

Congrats on your surgery and weight loss, I'm pre op, but I've read plenty of people who stall for a while, just keep doing what your supposed to and it will start coming off again, some times you lose inches instead of pounds, did you measure yourself before your op? If you did try measuring yourself and see how many inches you've lost.
From what I read its easy to forget to eat, but you really must, even if you set yourself alarms to remind you, its important for your health. I think slider foods are easier to eat than proper healthy food, hence why they are called slider foods, yes be careful of those because it will slow your weight loss and can even cause you to regain. Stick to what your surgeon told you and you will definitely lose weight hun xx

Jackiesfatplan

Hello again and well done maybe u have stalled due to xmas u said u ate more give it a few weeks and im sure the scales will start moving im pre opp still hoping to be getting date soon but im sure if u stick to the rules it will be ok

Hello again and well done maybe u have stalled due to xmas u said u ate more give it a few weeks and im sure the scales will start moving im pre opp still hoping to be getting date soon but im sure if u stick to the rules it will be ok
Thanks, hope you get your date soon. Yes should get back on it soon, think it is just post Xmas grind. I was just getting to stage of trying new foods and got a little wayward. Not been good for me or my bowls. I do have a craving for salad and shredded, not in same bowl lol. Good luck to you, it's the best thing I've done xxx

Jackiesfatplan

Thanks, hope you get your date soon. Yes should get back on it soon, think it is just post Xmas grind. I was just getting to stage of trying new foods and got a little wayward. Not been good for me or my bowls. I do have a craving for salad and shredded, not in same bowl lol. Good luck to you, it's the best thing I've done xxx
Yes i carnt wait i think its going to be march

slimkim

I struggled with eggs in the beginning too only managing half of one at a time but I could eat more of other things. Crunchy textures like crisps go down well so watch out for slider foods. Try and stick to healthy options. I think salads are allowed 8 weeks post op so give it a try. I could only manage 30g of leaves when I started so it's quite hard getting your new stomach used to digesting health stuff. I hope you get your gall bladder surgery soon.