• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jackie's post sleeve diary

Week 9 - 3lbs off!! More than happy with that! :D Everything good except as previously said struggling with evening meal. A very wise lady suggested that my sleeve may get tighter during the day as breakfast and lunch are never a problem. I am going to go back to making homemade soup for tea time and see how that works out for the next few days. Good way of getting protein in too! 3 weeks until I go to Florida for 2 weeks. How much can I lose? I would love to be in the 15 stone mark! Feeling very positive :D:D:D:D Thanks Jackie xx

You're doing great Jackie - we definitely need a catch up, are you in the area next week? Xx

You're doing great Jackie - we definitely need a catch up, are you in the area next week? Xx

Hi Aud

thanks, yes a catch up would be fab. What about next Tuesday or Wednesday?
xx

Totally agree with the light evening meal Jackie. I'm the same and usually have my main foods at lunchtime now. It's very strange doing it that way after all these years.

Well done Jackie. Sounds like a good plan to go liquids when restricted in the evening. 3 pounds is a good loss in a week hun :)

I am doing the opposite, waiting as long as possible to have my breakfast. Its nearer lunchtime, seems once I start eating I think of food all the time and I am not hungry first thing. This is working for me. I guess we are all different. I still get really tired all of a sudden but my pain killers don't help that lol. Where did all the time go I am 8 weeks today.

Take care hugxx

Totally agree with the light evening meal Jackie. I'm the same and usually have my main foods at lunchtime now. It's very strange doing it that way after all these years.

Thanks Bear, it is really strange isn't it? I have made some soup tonight and that was perfect. I feel better that I am not the only one that feels this. Will see how this week goes.
Thanks again
xx

Well done Jackie. Sounds like a good plan to go liquids when restricted in the evening. 3 pounds is a good loss in a week hun :)

I am doing the opposite, waiting as long as possible to have my breakfast. Its nearer lunchtime, seems once I start eating I think of food all the time and I am not hungry first thing. This is working for me. I guess we are all different. I still get really tired all of a sudden but my pain killers don't help that lol. Where did all the time go I am 8 weeks today.

Take care hugxx

Thanks Chrissy. Everyone is so different which is why we shouldn't compare, but we do! I feel I could probably eat more at breakfast time but have been sticking to my 1 Weetabix.
I get tired in the afternoon, have been to GP's today for bloods taken so will wait to see those results.
You are doing brill Chrissy, think how we will feel another 8 weeks down the line!
Take care
xxx

Do as your stomach tells you x

Feel so much better tonight after having the soup. Made it in my soup maker, lots of veg and lots of chicken! Xx

Week 10 and another 3ibs off! Well chuffed!

Still struggling at tea time so having soup or something as easy to eat. Does anyone get emotional for no reason? Again tends to be an evening thing but I find that every now and then it just hits me and I start crying for no apparent reason! Weird!
This process really messes with your head doesn't it?

Had my bloods taken last week at the GP's and all came back normal which is good. Tiredness is obviously just down to lack of calories.

Started having drinks from my BlendActive (cheap Nutribullet!). Having spinach, raspberries, blackberries, banana, strawberries and cashew nuts in it. I now take this into the car and drink throughout the morning. At least it is giving me nutrients.

2 more weeks until Florida and I am now sure that I will be in the 15 stone mark, so happy :D:D:D

Have a good day
Jackie
xxx

How's Jackie ? Just checking in. X

How's Jackie ? Just checking in. X

Hi Chrissy
Thanks for this, I am fine thanks. Just trying to make this life normality! Eating is still difficult but the weight is coming off so trying not to worry. I am in the 15's now! Florida on Thursday so that will be interesting :eek:

How are you?
xxx

Hi Chrissy Thanks for this, I am fine thanks. Just trying to make this life normality! Eating is still difficult but the weight is coming off so trying not to worry. I am in the 15's now! Florida on Thursday so that will be interesting :eek: How are you? xxx

Florida :D lovely. Imagine how big that plane seat will feel hun! We have a timeshare there but haven't been back in a number of years. How did you get on shopping for the holiday's ? Remember to leave plenty of room in your suitcase for all that shopping lol.

Sorry to hear you are still having problems eating, when was the last time you mentioned this to your team? Maybe at some point soon this needs to be checked out. Are you enough protein and your vitamins etc ?

I am the Same as you really, trying to just get on with it. Was a bit low middle of the week there, I think the need for the hip op finally sank in and together with the slow weight loss to date I got real maudlin. Lots of support here really helped me, and God bless my lovely op buddy Debs. She has a great bedside manner if you will :D delivered the KUPTA I needed so all fine now lol.

Off to Turkey 3 weeks on Monday, looking forward with some reservations a do not want go spoil things for my best mate and I messed up by thinking I had already asked for a lower duplex when I hadn't so now I will have a lot if stairs to do. What a klutz. Will do everything to try to make this a great holiday for her either way. :)

Have a great day hun. Hugx

Doing good Mrs. Sorry to hear about your eating problems. Though I watched a video which said all the pouches do stretch in time as they are designed to do. So things may get easier for you xx

Done worry jackie just eat what's right for you..we are all different on here! Florida will be fine..Walmart is a lifesaver they even well lunchables there!! In Florida last November I was 3 months out..I lived on yoghurt, lunchables, pizza and McDonald's chicken nuggets! I could manage three nuggets for tea which is the same as a year out. We didn't eat out much as it was a waste.
Jyst keep trying things and think protein x

Back