• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jackie's post sleeve diary

Hi Jacwat how are you doing how is life after surgery and thank you for been a help with my questions earlier on when I first joined this site could I add you as a friend please as I know you were at sunderland I believe and would like to get to know people who have been through what I'm going through now. Xx

Hi Jacwat how are you doing how is life after surgery and thank you for been a help with my questions earlier on when I first joined this site could I add you as a friend please as I know you were at sunderland I believe and would like to get to know people who have been through what I'm going through now. Xx

Hi Sj, I am really good thanks. Just got back from Florida and I have to say I walked more than has ever been possible. Food was not too bad, just ate what I could. How you doing? Of course add me as a friend. I am on FB too if that would be better. Good luck xx

Hope you had a great time x

Had a fab time thanks Karina. I hope you are well! Was such a difference being able to keep up, walked miles and managed to lose 7lbs! So very pleased! xx

Oh wow brilliant!! The walking really gets the weight off!! It seems so weird going on holiday and losing weight! I use to put a stone on every holiday! Not now... X

Haven't posted for a couple of weeks. After getting back from holiday, feel like a different person. No longer tired, happily just accepting my new way of life and to boost, the weight loss has speeded up!. 8lbs in the last 2 weeks. I am now in the 14 stone bracket which I have not seen for a loooong time :D
Hope everyone is ok
Jackie
xxx

Haven't posted for a couple of weeks. After getting back from holiday, feel like a different person. No longer tired, happily just accepting my new way of life and to boost, the weight loss has speeded up!. 8lbs in the last 2 weeks. I am now in the 14 stone bracket which I have not seen for a loooong time :D Hope everyone is ok Jackie xxx

Lovely go see you Jackie, wow fab weight loss. :)

Thanks Chrissy, how you doing? xx

Just back from 10 days in Turkey soaking up the sun :). Well there were a few thunderstorms near the end. I ate well and had a few treats but nothing too bad everyday.
Counting down to my hip replacement now, might avoid the scales till the , Lol think I am as obsessive avoiding then as some folks are hopping on and off.

The painkillers are playing havoc with my BMs but I am hoping this will rectify itself once I am recovered. I think am still losing very very slowly.

Take care x

Jackie Howz life treating you?

Hi Kursty
No been on here for a while as trying to 'live a normal life' ha ha. Doing ok, lost a total of 5 stone since op now but very slow loss at the moment! How are you doing? xx

Great weight loss Jackie - I'm dead chuffed for you. Well done

I'm still struggling. Good days bad days l

Off on an all inclusive holiday right now - had a crazy cocktail laden day yesterday. Gonna reign it in today xx

Have a great Xmas xxxx

Hi Jackie and Kirsty - good to 'see' you. Hope you are both ok and you enjoy a lovely Christmas. All inclusive is a challenge Kirsty - you can reign in when home. Hugs both x

Jackie. Happy new year to you. I hope you continue with your success this year

Stopped by your page to say hello too Debs x

Back