• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

James cook seminars

Neast88

Hi everyone , received my letter today referring me onto james cook tier 4 , I have been told I will be invited to a seminar at james cook,
just a quick question how long at the moment from when you go to your first seminar to surgery.
i have gained about a stone since my final weigh in with tier 3 at northallerton swms, will I be penalised.
any help will be great it's a bloody real struggle to lose weight and maintain it.
just conscious that they might say, you've gained weight so your off the programme.
thanks you

Bling Babe

Good luck, I’m sorry I cannot answer your questions because all trusts seem to be different in their rules x

Sarnie

Hi everyone , received my letter today referring me onto james cook tier 4 , I have been told I will be invited to a seminar at james cook,
just a quick question how long at the moment from when you go to your first seminar to surgery.
i have gained about a stone since my final weigh in with tier 3 at northallerton swms, will I be penalised.
any help will be great it's a bloody real struggle to lose weight and maintain it.
just conscious that they might say, you've gained weight so your off the programme.
thanks you
I'm not with that hospital and all hospitals have different ways of doing things, but I wasn't allowed to gain any weight while on the program, from what I saw they wouldn't kick you off, but it could delay surgery until to lose and maintain your required weight loss.
I didn't have seminars at my hospital. I was exactly a year from 1st appointment to day of surgery, but I lost weight at every appointment, 10 stone loss in all before surgery. Good luck

Neast88

Have you had your seminar? I've been waiting months for a call back after my first seminar. Really frustrated!
I had my seminar back in November then I had to see the dieticians end of January, I had gained 3 lbs of which I thought was good or not as bad as it could have been, as it was over Xmas and a two week holiday in Florida over new year , I then went for a appointment with a physcaratrist who signed me of and said he was happy to move me on.
however then the nurse said I needed to lose another 4 kg of which is fine but can't get me another dieticians appointment till end of April,10 weeks away as there short staffed, when the Psychiatrist said waiting time for surgery is only 6 weeks, my frustration is massive.

amelia2311

I had my seminar back in November then I had to see the dieticians end of January, I had gained 3 lbs of which I thought was good or not as bad as it could have been, as it was over Xmas and a two week holiday in Florida over new year , I then went for a appointment with a physcaratrist who signed me of and said he was happy to move me on.
however then the nurse said I needed to lose another 4 kg of which is fine but can't get me another dieticians appointment till end of April,10 weeks away as there short staffed, when the Psychiatrist said waiting time for surgery is only 6 weeks, my frustration is massive.

I have a friend who emailed them and they said there must have been an administration error, so think I may do the same as she got an appointment through for end of March. I've lost weight but am really struggling to carry on as there is no end in sight as of yet.

istanbul

Contact with me please.