• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2014 surgeries

Oh my goodness that sounds awful :( let me know how u get on. I was gonna phone out of hrs doc today as im meant to be back to work tomorrow but feel v sluggish n vomited this morn :(

I went to the doctors and was advised to double dose my suppository which worked a little bit they wanted to send me to the hospital as was struggling to eat and drink and was really weak. Everyone was worried about me as I was so pale and couldn't stand up without almost passing out. Thankfully im now managing a little food so doing much better. Hope your feeling better now

Me too ladies nothing off for a week but inches a plenty gone..... How true this is I'm not sure but I'm clinging on to something I read on my fitness pal that...... When you have a good weightloss the stall after is because the fat we have just used is in ready available stored cells and it takes some time for other fat stores to migrate to these 'cells ' to become usable again that's why measuring is just as important..... I have got on with extra room a pair of jeans I couldn't pull past my thighs last week.... Like I say myth or truth it's a relatively good explanation hang in there it's gonna happen xxx

This is my science....Lol
Most fat is disposed of via poop, urine & breath (ketosis breath) fast weight loss means the fat cells successfully broken down replaced with water then expelled from body.
It takes longer to break down actual stubborn cells (not everyone has same shaped/sized cells). Then they need to be replaced with water, they are so used to being full that they hold onto the water as long as possible until expelled...thus creating wat appears to be weight stalls

No. Forgot to take measurements op day so haven't bothered since. I just feel that I could loose 2lb a week in slimming world still eat a full meal and be happy now can't eat much I'm not loosing weight and thoroughly p****d off. I know the reasons I have done this route is to be healthier and for the weight to stay off as long as I can be good and maintain, and deep down I know this is still the right thing to have done just having good old fat me head issues.

Ladies our bodys have had a major shock.
Were all still suffering from swelling internally and externally and your body will hang on to stuff until the healing process is well on its way. As a previous post has said those pesky fat cells fill with water while your body decides if the fats coming back or not, When its sure it will get rid of the water too.
Please dont upset yourselves, the weight WILL come off.

No. Forgot to take measurements op day so haven't bothered since. I just feel that I could loose 2lb a week in slimming world still eat a full meal and be happy now can't eat much I'm not loosing weight and thoroughly p****d off. I know the reasons I have done this route is to be healthier and for the weight to stay off as long as I can be good and maintain, and deep down I know this is still the right thing to have done just having good old fat me head issues.

It's so hard on our heads. And slimming world you eat plenty this is basically starving ourselves and the body gets shocked into holding on to it as long as possible too and once were eating real food in slightly larger quantities it will help the body know it's not getting starved. What was you pre-op loss??

Hugs Belle....it will move, you know like me slimming world would only last as long as you chose for it to!!!!
Stop getting on SCALES, you will drive yourself to the edge & it's not fair on you grey matter... just keep doing what yr doing & be safe in knowledge that this is a long haul job ( I keep telling myself this every day)

XXXXX

Thanks guys. Just trying to look into getting more protein. Allowed to move on to soft stage so was thinking of making protein pancakes with protein powder eggs and water. Anyone else tried this.

Definitely don't drool it didn't even cook properly. It was a disaster.

I just made protein pancakes tonight. Yum! I just posted the recipe on another thread. Here it is -
Only had a taste! (Well chewed!!)
Recipe
6 tbsp gluten free plain flour
1 scoop protein powder
Half tbsp xylitol or stevia
Half tspn baking powder
Pinch salt
1 sml banana
1 tbsp dairy free milk
1 tspn vanilla extract
Half tsp coconut oil

Combine dry ingredients
Mash banana with milk & vanilla
Melt coconut oil in pan & cook

Serves 4

band fitted 16.01.14

I just made protein pancakes tonight. Yum! I just posted the recipe on another thread. Here it is -
Only had a taste! (Well chewed!!)
Recipe
6 tbsp gluten free plain flour
1 scoop protein powder
Half tbsp xylitol or stevia
Half tspn baking powder
Pinch salt
1 sml banana
1 tbsp dairy free milk
1 tspn vanilla extract
Half tsp coconut oil

Combine dry ingredients
Mash banana with milk & vanilla
Melt coconut oil in pan & cook

Serves 4

band fitted 16.01.14

Nom nom nom..... I'm just milk milk milk :(

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

I just made protein pancakes tonight. Yum! I just posted the recipe on another thread. Here it is - Only had a taste! (Well chewed!!) Recipe 6 tbsp gluten free plain flour 1 scoop protein powder Half tbsp xylitol or stevia Half tspn baking powder Pinch salt 1 sml banana 1 tbsp dairy free milk 1 tspn vanilla extract Half tsp coconut oil Combine dry ingredients Mash banana with milk & vanilla Melt coconut oil in pan & cook Serves 4 band fitted 16.01.14

I make these they're yummy.
Can also skip the flour and make just egg pancake/omelette. Vanilla extract is great as sweet and syrupy and only need a tiny amount.
Coconut oil is lovely for cooking with.

I've seen a sugar free maple syrup and a Hershey's choc sauce. Expensive but then so is Stevia!

Enjoy

I use marvel milk protein from the supermarket. I'm really fussy about artificial tasting powders. I don't notice the marvel as milk flavoured!!
It's also cheaper ;-)

Look what's just Come!! The size of it lol !

image-2076443130.jpg

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Just had to let someone know - I've just been to our locallittle ASDA store and bough a size 24 coat in the sale for £10.00!!!! I was size 28!!! The scales aren't showing great weight loss, but something is obviously changing!!!! I was SO chuffed!!!!! :) Had a sleeve 1 month ago.
Love sal xxx

WOW!!!! Well done Salliebeth, that's fantastic!!! You go girl!! :D

Back