• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2016 Surgeries

Nervous this time more so than my previous two ops worrying whether I'll wake up with or without a sleeve lol will they do your hernia with your sleeve or Is it two more ops for you? Glad ur feeling better x

I suppose its because you know what to expect?

Two more ops for me - booooo x

We have upcoming ops on 20th, 21st, 23rd and 26th from memory.

Good luck to all x

Cadburys and westiegirl, how are you feeling? Not long now xx

Hi Mazza, tummy got butterflies at the moment. Will be like a numatic road drill on day off op I'm sure when the anaesthetic kicks in it will calm down lol . Let's hope anyway it will make the op easier ?? xx

. Hi Mazza, hope all goes well with your ops, be thinking off you xx my tummy got butterflies at the moment. Will be like a numatic road drill on day off op I'm sure when the anaesthetic kicks in it will calm down lol .
Let's hope anyway it will make the op easier x xx

Hi all I am still unsure if my op will go ahead with the potential doctor strike!!! I will find out tomorrow and I have been asking my team since last Wednesday to confirm but I suppose they need to know if the strike will go ahead as it costs such a lot to reschedule stuff. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting and I hope everyone who is over and done with are feeling a little better now:)

Hi all I am still unsure if my op will go ahead with the potential doctor strike!!! I will find out tomorrow and I have been asking my team since last Wednesday to confirm but I suppose they need to know if the strike will go ahead as it costs such a lot to reschedule stuff. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting and I hope everyone who is over and done with are feeling a little better now:)

Hey westiegirl, don't know if you've heard but the junior doctors strike has been called off. Hopefully this is good news and means your surgery will go ahead as planned. Fingers crossed!

Potter x

:p
Hey westiegirl, don't know if you've heard but the junior doctors strike has been called off. Hopefully this is good news and means your surgery will go ahead as planned. Fingers crossed!

Potter x

I had a call today op to go ahead next Tuesday so excited eek!!!

Hello,I was sleeved 2weeks ago in Prague.Doing well,just struggling with water intake.Could someone please recommend me protein shake which u r drinking.At the moment I'm using SlimFast Latte or Lighterlife shakes( in the bottles only),,but would like to try different ones.2weeks out of hospital,lost 9lb,more then happy,because the weight it's going down!thank u 4your messages H

Hi I'm back all done was lucky band to sleeve in one op think it was a bit of a job for the surgeon but he did it have to admit to feeling like I'd been run over by a bus yesterday but home today and feeling half human here's to a successful third attempt cos I don't want any more ops lol hope everyone else doing ok x

Yay, great news!

Take it easy but move about little and often - get that wind shifted xx

Hello,I was sleeved 2weeks ago in Prague.Doing well,just struggling with water intake��.Could someone please recommend me protein shake which u r drinking.At the moment I'm using SlimFast Latte or Lighterlife shakes( in the bottles only),,but would like to try different ones.2weeks out of hospital,lost 9lb,more then happy,because the weight it's going down!thank u 4your messages H

Hi and congrats on your op.

Slimfast and Lighterlife are meal replacements, not protein shakes.

What were you told you could have and are you UK based?

So pleased to hear everyOne who has had their surgery are feeling fine I'm going in on Tuesday bit excited and scared now - stay healthy☺️

Hi Mazza, tummy got butterflies at the moment. Will be like a numatic road drill on day off op I'm sure when the anaesthetic kicks in it will calm down lol . Let's hope anyway it will make the op easier ?? xx

How did it go Cadburys72? hope you are ok xx

So pleased to hear everyOne who has had their surgery are feeling fine�� I'm going in on Tuesday bit excited and scared now - stay healthy☺️

Good luck westie girl I'm all done and feeling fine now so I'm sure you will be too be exciting see which op you wake up with I was lucky they managed to do my band to sleeve in one op so had a smile on my face in the recovery room when they told me ha ha xx

Thank you for the kind wishes I am so happy for you all that have your surgery and are feeling better take care and keep up the excellent work you are all doing x

Back