• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2016 Surgeries

As January draws to a close I thought I'd check in and see how all my surgery buddies are?
Fingers crossed I think we've all had successful ops and made it to the other side?
I'm nine days since band to sleeve and doing well any updates to finish off this thread? Xx

I'm 10 days post op mini bypass, my battle wounds are healing well, bruises are beginning to fade I'm learning how to survive with my new stomach think this is definitely just the beginning of a very long road on the plus side I have lost 1lb per day since my op Xx

I'm 10 days post op mini bypass, my battle wounds are healing well, bruises are beginning to fade I'm learning how to survive with my new stomach think this is definitely just the beginning of a very long road on the plus side I have lost 1lb per day since my op Xx

That's brill lolly think as its my second form of wls I've had an easier time of head already being somewhere near sorted but still think the liquid stage etc is hard good luck x

Hi all hope all y January surgery buddies are doing well Just a quick up date I am now 16 days post op lost 1 stone 1lb (over the moon!!) back at work (not over the moon s struggling with eating/drinking/taking tablets!) and still getting the odd pain under ribs and stomach swelling - anybody else get stomach swelling I had RNY. Managing to drink and eat ok but only 1 BM since op which mat account for the stomach swelling
. Love to hear how everyone else is getting on - it has not been as easy as I thought it would have been I will be honest!

Hi all hope all y January surgery buddies are doing well? Just a quick up date I am now 16 days post op lost 1 stone 1lb (over the moon!!) back at work (not over the moon s struggling with eating/drinking/taking tablets!) and still getting the odd pain under ribs and stomach swelling - anybody else get stomach swelling I had RNY. Managing to drink and eat ok but only 1 BM since op which mat account for the stomach swelling . Love to hear how everyone else is getting on - it has not been as easy as I thought it would have been I will be honest!
quick start taking some lactulose! Well done on your loss

Hi all hope all y January surgery buddies are doing well�� Just a quick up date I am now 16 days post op lost 1 stone 1lb (over the moon!!) back at work (not over the moon s struggling with eating/drinking/taking tablets!) and still getting the odd pain under ribs and stomach swelling - anybody else get stomach swelling I had RNY. Managing to drink and eat ok but only 1 BM since op which mat account for the stomach swelling
. Love to hear how everyone else is getting on - it has not been as easy as I thought it would have been I will be honest!

Well done westie lm three weeks Post sleeve today and doing well but still off work thank god be good to hear how everyone is doing x

Hi Westie. Well done on your loss. I think we had surgery on the same day as I'm 16 days post op. I'm doing ok now things have started getting loads better all this week, was still in quite a lot of pain last week. I hope everything settles for you soon and like has been suggested I would go get some lactalose get things moving down there. Xx

Back