• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JML Magic Bullet

Bought one if these ready for purée stage and beyond. It's brill. Doesn't take up space as its small. Everything goes in dishwasher - love it. Recommend for the smoothies and cocktails when ready

What is it? Ive never seen one?

Ah im with it now, thanks Paula

Lol my blender was £5 from asda

What is it? Ive never seen one?

Glad you asked. I thought it was a BOB and supposed that was one way to pass the time early post -op :flirt2:

Miss Tickle said:
Glad you asked. I thought it was a BOB and supposed that was one way to pass the time early post -op :flirt2:

Ha! This made me laugh, hurt myself a bit but was worth it!! Lol

Ha! This made me laugh, hurt myself a bit but was worth it!! Lol
I hope it was the laughing that made you laugh- this could have been misread, you naughty lttle post-opper you !

I sat up straight when I saw magic bullet - only seen magic bullets in shops like Anne Summers ;-) LOL yeah I'm a gadget girl - I can't pass a Lakeland with out going in & making a purchase. Stick blenders great for all stages but agree especially good at early stages. Mind you I can't pass Anne Summers ....., Primak, M & S, George at Asda, Next ..... Transfer addiction ???

Yeah...I'm going the same way. Although I'm finding I'm very fussy about clothes. Anyone else the same?

that looks like a neat product, is it battery or mains power, cant tell from the pics on google :hmm:

Mains it comes with tons of stuff - I just need a bigger kitchen for the gadgets - know what you mean about the name tho - does make you think of Ann Summers ha ha - funny thing is I've got a fab stick blender called a thunder stick - seems to be a theme here - maybe it's a subconscious thing ha ha

Sampaterson said:
Mains it comes with tons of stuff - I just need a bigger kitchen for the gadgets - know what you mean about the name tho - does make you think of Ann Summers ha ha - funny thing is I've got a fab stick blender called a thunder stick - seems to be a theme here - maybe it's a subconscious thing ha ha

Is it the names or the gadgets you like? Lol

But what a laugh asking for them in shops ha ha - I'm so cruel :)

Back