• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dietary aids!

Cherub08

I've bought a nutri bullet and it's amazing.
It's a way of having lots of fruit and veg in a drink with no lumps or pulp thus getting lots of important vitamins and fibre that is hard to have on small portions.
It has two blades so can also make dips, sauces and humus.
For example, I make drinks with banana, strawberries, raspberries, Apple, pear, grapes, pineapple and sweetened soya milk which is sweetened with Apple juice, you can add anything, veg, all uncooked, takes seconds!

It comes with nutritional guides, cups, handles, lids everything you need! It's small and easy to store and clean after use. Can make soups, add seeds and nuts. Amazing!.

I also have weight watchers mini series cook books which are brilliant. Easy to prepare meals using fresh foods, healthy and nutritious and the meals we all love!

These I think, are must haves!! :D

I keep hearing about this nutri bullet - very tempted to get one! Sounds fab!
Yes they are good but love my SAGE juicer . Love it live natural juices . Need any help with juicing I'm your lady all sorts for diff elements! X

I love my nutri bullet. Bought one before I decided on surgery because I thought it would save me time in the mornings, now it's going to be the main feature of my pre op diet. I buy fruit and veg, cut it all up and freeze so I an have a real mixture for flavour but being a bit sparing on the fruit sugars. Tony need to do at least half veg though, a tip, pea shoots give the most amazing flavour and are quite sweet. I add matcha green tea and milk whistle for a better detox

I'm on the fence with this machine. But I'm in the USA at the moment and they have a new machine out, larger and with a soup maker attachment. From the infomercial that I was glued to, it seemed to make hot soup in the same time. Amaze balls :)

I can recommend it Su2ie x

I've been having a look and gosh they're expensive!! Might have a job convincing hubby I need one of them!!

Not cheap I know, but much more efficient than a hand blender or even a liquidated. I got really keen when I realised that you can add a handful of nuts to the mix and it completely integrates into the liquid with no lumps or gritty bits. Good source of protein, fills you up and will go through a stomach I would think. I use mine at least once a day, thinking of upgrading to the more powerful one already and only had it a month.

Stoma not stomach! Bloody tablet :) a handful of cashews with spinach and fruit gives a really smooth, silky consistency. I am so determined to limit the dreaded LB a and getting stuck post op that the 90 quid I spent may be a bargain....

You can add any uncooked fruit, veg, salad, seeds, grains and nuts to make drinks, soups that you can then just pop in the microwave! Or just have drinks full of goodness! No mess, pulp or need to sieve. Has 2 blades for different consistencies.
Some mail order catalogues have them in like very and kandco which means you can pay it off over time rather than 1 bigger payment if purchased from say currys or argos. Ideal world also have the option to pay over three instalments Su2ie.

Back