• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Journey of a Phatgirl

phatgirl

Well, I think I am very near to being 'done' and as I have halved my original body size, I am thrilled to pieces, here are my before & afters:

Attachments

• Babyshower2.jpg
    Babyshower2.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 715
  • Camp.jpg
    Camp.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 669
  • FrontBlack.jpg
    FrontBlack.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 800
  • BackBlack.jpg
    BackBlack.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 827
  • SideBlack.jpg
    SideBlack.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 717
WOW Nic, Im lost for words... what an amazing inspirational woman you are.

I'm so proud of you Nic, You are an excellent role model for all us WLSers that are following in your footsteps.

I only hope to have half of the success that you have had.

Lots of love xx

Wow wow wow!!
What a difference.
You have always been very pretty, but now you look so healthy and confident too!! Such an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing your pics xxx

I have probably see you more than anyone along you route! and the changes over the last 3 months in particular have been staggering. Your shape has changesd each and every time i have seen you. But wow how fab do you look
stunning absolutly stunning!!!

Nic you are to all of us pre-oppers what i like to think of as 'the light at the end of the tunnel'. A hope and an inspiration and always a fantastic support to all of us xxx

ps, Carol you're looking pretty fantastic too x

:wow:you have done so well Nic and you look absolutely gorgeous :talk017:

Your pictures and story are both amazing and truly inspirational. You've had an incredible success and are so supportive of other, it's amazing xxx

Absolutely a bobby dazzler Nic!!!! You have certainly turned into a beautiful graceful swan you are an inspiration to many of us on this forum - long may you reign.

Sending you celebratory hugs with fairy dust xx

Wow hun!!! I'm not often speechless but I can't believe the difference in you from before and after!! You were still beautiful before, but are even more stunning now!! I told my Mum about my op for the first time the other day and (I hope you don't mind!!) I showed her your pics!! I think it helped her see how much this op will really help me, as it has obviously helped you!! You look so happy and radiant in all of your pics now, and you truly are an inspiration to us all!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wonderful photos, looking delicious as always! Congratulations, Nic!

Lx

Back