• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

3 week breast implants and arm lift post op photos

Thanks wedgie, duh for me! I just asked Frederik and Bart how's much for combined arm lift, tummy tuck with lipo and breast uplift will be, I'm hoping for a major discount as that would make five surgeries through them!
Ha. Will be interesting to know what the outcome will be. Let me know ;). Just got an email from Bart so he is around ;) Everything printed off ready for Tuesday gulp.

Thanks wedgie, duh for me! I just asked Frederik and Bart how's much for combined arm lift, tummy tuck with lipo and breast uplift will be, I'm hoping for a major discount as that would make five surgeries through them!

I am getting my gastric band in belgium with these guys next week! what procedure have u had with them?

I am getting my gastric band in belgium with these guys next week! what procedure have u had with them?
I know this was meant for Caroline but if it helps I had a band with them 8 years ago and am about to be revised to a mini bypass next week, Wednesday.

I am very similar to weegie, had my band eight years ago and a mini bypass in feb. I think we both converted because of band induced reflux mainly. The service is good and you will be looked after, remember to take your European medical card with you. But you will obviously notreceive the aftercare you would in the uk. I have been very successful with both surgeries that's why I would consider going back for plastics. Good luck x

I am very similar to weegie, had my band eight years ago and a mini bypass in feb. I think we both converted because of band induced reflux mainly. The service is good and you will be looked after, remember to take your European medical card with you. But you will obviously notreceive the aftercare you would in the uk. I have been very successful with both surgeries that's why I would consider going back for plastics. Good luck x

Thanks for the information! They have a clinic in Dublin where I will go to get my fills. My plan is to go to my gp to check bloods regularly. What other aftercare is needed? Also if u don't mind how much weight have you lost? I have been reading a lot about pre op diet although Bart never mentioned this to me. Thank you, Caroline.

When I had my band I lost 9 stone 16.5 to 8.5 stone (I am 5ft 4) I think it took me 14 months. I had the mini bypass in feb (put the weight back on mainly due to failed band plus two close together pregnancies) I have lost four stone, my bmi is 25.9 currently.
I just meant after care like check ups and support and nutritionist etc x

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures, you look fantastic. Makes me feel very excited for the future.

Back