• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

June 2014 Surgeries

9am when ? Omg, are you guys feeling nervous or is it just me being a wimp ! My emotions are all over the place .. The other half can do right from wrong. lol

Originally, I was supposed to be @ Homerton for 7am. But I recieved a call from the hospital saying that I can go there for 9am.

At the moment, I'm not nervous, I'm more excited. Maybe the nerves will hit me on the day before or on the day.

Have you started packing for your stay? If so, what are packing?

Originally, I was supposed to be @ Homerton for 7am. But I recieved a call from the hospital saying that I can go there for 9am. At the moment, I'm not nervous, I'm more excited. Maybe the nerves will hit me on the day before or on the day. Have you started packing for your stay? If so, what are packing?

No that's my job for the morning ! Will let u know when I sort tomorrow

Originally, I was supposed to be @ Homerton for 7am. But I recieved a call from the hospital saying that I can go there for 9am.

At the moment, I'm not nervous, I'm more excited. Maybe the nerves will hit me on the day before or on the day.

Have you started packing for your stay? If so, what are packing?
Mine is 7am, maybe I'l get a call next week?

No that's my job for the morning ! Will let u know when I sort tomorrow

1 thing you shouldn't forget is dry mouth spray according to many post opers on here. :)

Hi my fellow June opperationers, how are you all going on ? I am about 5 days into the pre op diet and am doing ok. Had a minor blip last night where I had a bite of a biscuit, but spat it out and am continuing on as if nothing happened. Other than than all ok my end, according to MFP I have lost 21lb, since the start and 7lb since I started the pre op diet. Off to a family bar-b-que tomorrow, that should be interesting, but the in laws have been fully briefed. My best wishes to you all in your respective journeys. TC

Last edited:
Have fun at the BBQ Trev, how great will you feel once you've gotten through the day and stuck to the plan? xx

All packed ready for tomorrow . Thank you lisa for your visit today. It did me the world of good, my nerves are calm now.

Good Luck for tomorrow!
XxX

All packed ready for tomorrow . Thank you lisa for your visit today. It did me the world of good, my nerves are calm now.

All the best for tomorrow Hun.. Very soon you will join us on the losers bench... Lol..xx

I've arrived in Belgium ready for my op on Monday. Has butterflies in my stomach all day, can't believe this day is nearly here.

I've arrived in Belgium ready for my op on Monday. Has butterflies in my stomach all day, can't believe this day is nearly here.

Time is drawing near... before long it will be Monday...All the best for Monday hun... you will be fine..x

I am called Julie. I'm 53 heaviest was 21.6 stone. I am in my second week of milk and yogurt already lost a stone. I am due to have a sleeve on Saturday 21st at Coventry Hubby wants to know about post op food so he can freeze them for me they said they would tell me after surgery.

Hi Julie. I am with THG and they gave me a book. I am having a band and the book says week1-2 fluid only 3-4 soft food, like fish pie/ shepherds pie type consistency.
I get the impression from reading lots of posts that different providers give different advice, which is a bit odd!
Not sure I have helped!
Sure others will.
Good luck
Denise
XxX

good luck to all opping this week

julie it all depends on providers at birmingham for bypass it was 2 weeks fluid 1 week puree 1 week soft then normal diet i dont know about other surgeries or other providers all i did though was any left overs pre op i pureed and froze down like shepherds pie casseroles etc

I've packed ready for Tuesday Pj's,magazines,lip salve,mouth spray,peppermint drops,dressing gown.....still to put in phone charger.....

Back