• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just asking

bigun

hi guys

i wanted to know who is england wales scotland bigest male there was a gent called zack smith from south wales who was 49 stone un till he had a sleeve im not proud of my weight but i was shocked to find out i was 48 does this make me wales fattest man

You wont hold that title for long!

i know but when its my time to meet roy castle i want to say im a recold breaker

Well after your op you wont hold that title and by the time you eventually meet Roy Castle, in decades and decades, the record will have been broken many times I suspect. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I suspect you wont mind;)
Good luck with your op. I read your earlier post and think you must just think that you have your reasons for making this big decision and only you can decide what it right. I did not want to hear anyone's opinion so only told one or two people who I knew would be supportive - I guess I'll tell others when they notice the new thin me:) Then let them say it was not a good decision!

i told a few others today and i did get wnhy dont you eat less and said to the person when we been out for club meals do you see me with more food than any 1 else he said no there your answer food is not the problen it part of it i must say pop was my down fall i was a 24/7 breakdown hgv tyre fitter i as drinking 4-5 2ltrs of pepsi aday and 2-3 bottles of lucozade

I'm sorry but i don't think being morbidly obese is a good legacy to leave.

I'd rather wait too see if you could be Wales 'Biggest Loser', now that would be something to make your family n friends proud! xx

i think its just to hold the recold for a short tme

Back