• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling quite hurt

Hi Erin,

Am on msn if you want to chat.

If your hubbies like mine he'll tell you when he's ready, and not a minute before! Men :rolleyes:

huge hugs :hug99:

You mention you have a son ? when you are feeling stronger, physically and emotionally, I would really suggest you take him along to a mums and toddlers group, they are a great way to meet other people.
Many young mums feel isolated, I know i did and I met quite a few people who I'm still in touch with now 7 years later

Hi, i posted a similar thread a short while ago. your true friends are the ones who stand by you and i certainly know who mine are since having my op.my mother doesn't even acknowledge my weight loss and only ever says things like you don't look as bloated!! i too always turned to food for comfort and really struggled initially with how to deal with my upset without food. you will get through it babe and remember people on here are here to support you xx

Hey there.. not a WLSer.. but i thought id barge my way in and give you a massssssive hug.. i read a lot of WLS stuff.. just cos im nosy really.. and you are nothing but a supportive lovely person.. it is no wonder you feel the way you do after being hurt.. its an automatic responce the body does to us to protect us.. but your fellow WLS peeps will not do that to you.. open your heart just once more and i gurantee it will be worth it..

Loooadsa love

Cat x x

Back