• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just called my pct

Just been to GP with daughter , I didn't even have to ask about my referal , the first thing he said was that he was chasing it & didn't know what had happened but he had now sent another referal off , so fingers x'd .

pandora said:
Just been to GP with daughter , I didn't even have to ask about my referal , the first thing he said was that he was chasing it & didn't know what had happened but he had now sent another referal off , so fingers x'd .

Crossing my fingers for you Pandora x

Thanks hunni xx

what are they playng at !!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you get a fast reply hun ((((((((hug )))))))))

Thought I would phone to see how often they met , which is monthly . Only problem is my name is not on their data base :'( . Had to call my GP for my daughter so I asked if the forms had been sent off , the system says they have been completed but not if they had been sent , she was going to find out from doctor .
Feel deflated to say the least !

Oh no...How frustrating:mad:
Like Caren has said they really don't know how much this can affect someone...Hopefully alwill be sorted out for you soon hun...I wish you well

Take Care

Andy x

good luck hope you hear soon.xxxx

Thanks everyone for your support ,as I am on my phone i can't click the like or thanks buttons individualy xx

I miss that when using my phone too :)

Only when moving into desktop site tho caren, unless I'm being thick? I want a like button on the app itself!! x

Only when moving into desktop site tho caren, unless I'm being thick? I want a like button on the app itself!! x
yeah desktop site, dont take a minute though :) x

Caren said:
yeah desktop site, dont take a minute though :) x

Problem is, when I press like on the browser version, it takes me back to the top of the page and I have to keep scrolling back down. Makes it tiresome when liking quite a lot lol

So if a like button went on the app it would be ace x

Back