• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PCT Funding - waiting for a callback

@&@*@&&** :mad:

No answer again. So I phoned the switchboard and said I want to speak to someone, ANYONE about this.

Got put through to some guy in a different department!!!!! :eek:

But he was lovely and said he would email this top woman and ask her to ring me and also gave me another direct number for her manager.

Called that one and guess what? Both the top woman and her manager are on leave until Monday :eek:

So:

A) What the hell are they doing allowing the two top executives of a department go on leave at the same time? I worked for the local council for 14 years and no way would that have been allowed.

B) Have these people never heard of voicemail to announce they are on leave? Or at least let switchboard know so they don't keep putting calls through that don't get answered either by a person or a machine.

IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the massage Karen.. likely that everything's on a 'go slow' as it's Friday as well...

Make it your aim to get to the bottom of it next week and rattle some doors!

Thinking of you and sending you much love xxx

I feel your pain Karen.
I too am getting the run around ...
I was put through to a person in charge of mental heath and continuous care...(who worked at the desk next to the woman i wanted)....
I did giggle when i told her that maybe her services would be more appropiate at the moment...
Keep ringing...
I only got somewhere because I basically kept ringing..
it took 2 days and spoken to lots of people, but I got the information I wanted...
unfortunately my GP (I think) has done a false referral..the pct have no idea who I am!!!
good luck Karen x x x x

The guy I spoke to this morning from a totally unrelated department phoned me back to say he had sent the email. How nice was that? Just a little consideration, that's all it takes.

Karen, I'm so very sorry you're having this runaround.

These people want their butts kicked! :whoopass:

I'm hoping and praying you get somewhere with this next week.

Sending big hugs in the meantime. xxxx

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

I just thought I would ring the GP secretary to let her know the PCT don't have any record of me yet. And she says "Oh, they should have. I think Dr S**** sent it off. She's not in till Wednesday so I'll check with her then but I think it went." :mad:

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

I just thought I would ring the GP secretary to let her know the PCT don't have any record of me yet. And she says "Oh, they should have. I think Dr S**** sent it off. She's not in till Wednesday so I'll check with her then but I think it went." :mad:
hi..
It should be on your notes that it was sent....
Ring back and ask ..If it not on the notes...Ask to speak with your practice manager...
Ask about the complaints procedure...
They soon get off there bums and help then...(that's what happens in my practice anyhow)
Lisa x

I have been going through the same thing for 14 months.
I have had to do there job for them ;)
Ive personally faxed things myself and checked that when they do anything I make sure its been done at the other end.
Or else it wouldnt be 14 months by now it,d be 3 years and hell would have frozen over :)
Good luck Karen and if you get know joy get your doctor to pester them. lots of love xxxxxx

is the number you are calling a 01772 number ??
if yes who are you trying to call ??

Back