• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just got my surgery date

Oh hunny, don't cry. It's a very emotional time. I was all over the place when I found out my date. You are going to be fine! May we ask when the date is? xx

Well, you will be pretty well healed by Christmas - and probably a good deal lighter too! Yay!

It's natural to feel apprehensive. I felt great shame when I first got my date - shame that I had 'failed'. But now - I am just so happy that I had it and I feel better (and look better!!) than I have for years.

Have a good cry if you need to, and then start looking to the future and the new you. All the best of luck xx

You'll be on top of the world before you know it, all will be wonderful xx

Don't be sad sweetie, your life is going to change for the better. I'm living proof of that! You will cheer up soon and will wonder what all the fuss was about. The time will soon fly. xx

Hi zns
Congratulations on getting your date. Did you think it was never gonna happen? I know I did. I got my date just over a week ago. I felt like my world had been turned upside down. It's an emotional time. I'm feeling so much better now, but it took a few days to get my head around it. Try to spend some time on here....I've found it tremendously helpful. Because here are people who get what we're going through.
sending some virtual hugs
Charis x

Woooohoooooooooo congrats on getting your date xx
Its just realisation that you are so close to your new start, I suggest having a damn good cry, let it all out, have a massive sob if you need to and you will feel so much better for it.
Steph xx

congrats on getting the date luv! 2 months! thats wicked! x

Congratulations on getting your date. I can totally relate to the emotion you are feeling, I think it is the relief and realisation that this is finally going to happen for you.

yay congratulations xx

Emotions will run riot for a while. You have been waiting so long for this day to come (your op date) that now its here you're all over the place sweetheart. Once it has sank in that your op is finally going to happen you will be fine (honest).
Congratulations and good luck xxx

Back