• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just got my surgery date

Hi ZNS
Oooo i know EXACTLY how you feel as ive been given my date 23rd Sept so only two days after you !!!! ive been up and down and excited and scared , had a few wobbly moments when ive thought ' what the hell am i doing ?' but i come on here and read some posts and start to feel excited, they are such a wonderful bunch of people on here with sooo much support and advice,ireally do feel like they are going to see me through it all which is lovely <3 ..

We will be able to go through it together as our ops are only 2 days apart, i can be your surgery buddy if you like and we can compare experiences.
dawn
xxx

zns, Are you having Ahmed or olbers do you op ??

Hi ZNS
Oooo i know EXACTLY how you feel as ive been given my date 23rd Sept so only two days after you !!!! ive been up and down and excited and scared , had a few wobbly moments when ive thought ' what the hell am i doing ?' but i come on here and read some posts and start to feel excited, they are such a wonderful bunch of people on here with sooo much support and advice,ireally do feel like they are going to see me through it all which is lovely <3 ..

We will be able to go through it together as our ops are only 2 days apart, i can be your surgery buddy if you like and we can compare experiences.
dawn
xxx

Yeah right mix of emotions isnt it! That would be good x

Thanks guys xx

Yeah right mix of emotions isnt it! That would be good x

Thanks guys xx

yeah it is, i spent the first part of the year feeling so down that i had to wait what felt like for ever to get a date then when i got it through i thought ooo errr mrs. this is really happening !!! like i said, i had a few wobbles but now am ready and cant wait to start living again :D xx

Oh this is very exciting. I know you have been waiting ages ( I have been following your progress for a while now) and it is only natural that you will feel a bit odd about the whole thing. You battle so much to get a date and then when you get it you think oh s**t what have I done. What you have done is starting the beginning of a wonderful new life and I am really really pleased for you and wish you all the best. Keep us updated

Hugs
Michelle

Oh this is very exciting. I know you have been waiting ages ( I have been following your progress for a while now) and it is only natural that you will feel a bit odd about the whole thing. You battle so much to get a date and then when you get it you think oh s**t what have I done. What you have done is starting the beginning of a wonderful new life and I am really really pleased for you and wish you all the best. Keep us updated

Hugs
Michelle

Aww Im touched.

Ive gone back to the usual depressed state of nothingness at the moment. I suspect I shall get teary again when I start the diet!

Thanks guys x

Back