• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just want my weight management appointment

charlie_pops

my intial appointment is in 6 days time, im busy filling in a food diary for them. i just want the appointment to hurry up, had such a horrible day. lots of people being nasty to me and commenting on my weight and now i have to go out to my night job where people will call me names if i dont pander to there whims. im so down its unreal if i had the money i would totally go private. :cry:

Ah thats horrible what type of work do you do.

If there nasty to you do not let them know it, just be meaner to them. I would go out of my way to be mean and not help them. And do it will a smile on my face.

I'm a lovely person however I can make people feel so little and nearly in tears in five seconds flat, let me know if you want some phrases to use lol.

How are you doing on your journey are you finding the process easy or are you havings probs ??? X

i just find the whole process so slow, i waited 3 weeks from seeing the doctor to get this initial appointment for the weight management then i have to wait 2 weeks till they give me a date to start the course. all the while i have no idea if ill get funding or accepted for surgery.

i work as a nightclub photographer. i have to stand there and take photos of drunk skinny girls and when i show them the photo they all scream " omg im so fat omg" and im just stood there thinking get a grip. if i walk away from a group or say no to the 11th pic being taken i usually get the " oh you fat c*** take my picture" or something equally nasty.

im not allowed to assert myself because it will give the company a bad name, its a **** job really, i come home covered in bruises where drunk people poke me or grab my arm and drag me across the bar.

Aw Charlie, honey ... I guess your confidence is very low & anything will upset you, but NO ONE has the right to call you names & abuse you. I don't know your circumstances or what job you do, but if they are strangers who are making comments try to ignore them, but if these are people you work with, report them to your boss or HR department if you have one. Tell your partner what you are having to put up with & see if he is able to offer any help. I really feel for you honey ... no one should be so unhappy. Keep posting, sweetheart & we will do our best to support you & keep your spirits up, chin up, lovely xxx :wave_cry:

thankyou twinkle, its just the drunk customers, i do try and ignore them but sometimes it gets abit much. im single, always have been. thats one of the reasons apart from my health i want the op. im sick of been seen as the funny fat girl that all the blokes love but wouldnt want to love in a relationship.

thankyou twinkle, its just the drunk customers, i do try and ignore them but sometimes it gets abit much. im single, always have been. thats one of the reasons apart from my health i want the op. im sick of been seen as the funny fat girl that all the blokes love but wouldnt want to love in a relationship.

Ohh Charlie ... lets just hope that 2012 is your year with a new slimmer you, new job away from drunken idiots & a new relationship with someone who deserves you :)

oh honey thats awful :( i think lots of us know what its like to have abuse from strangers, i know i do, its so hard to just keep your chin up, can you try to get another job? I hope it happens quickly for you honey, i really do ((((hugs)))) xxx

I think its shocking how society accepts that fat people can get the mickey taken out of them. If we laughed at annorexics there would be hell on. I already have another job but the photography brings in good money and pays the mortgage and bills.

I think its shocking how society accepts that fat people can get the mickey taken out of them. If we laughed at annorexics there would be hell on. I already have another job but the photography brings in good money and pays the mortgage and bills.
i know what you mean, any other eating disorder gets sympathy ie anorexia and bulimia, and so it should. But if youre a compulsive overeater, you're just fat and lazy, i hate people, animals are so much better :) xxx

Hi Charlie just thought you might like To know about the support group on at the freeman, first Tuesday in the month 6-8 i will have to find out what room it's in off Louise lol I think me, Louise and wencho are going to try and make it if we can. It's for people who are going through are have been through the surgery. :) x x x

I'm from North Tyneside hun and I have to say you probably need to prepare yourself for a good 18 months before surgery.
I know it seems ages and unbearable at the moment but my surgery is January 4th and it seems like yesterday I was at weight management. I just focussed on each step keeping my eye on the end result. If you look at each appointment and each stage rather than the 18 months to surgery it does break it down into more manageable chunks.
With regards to drunken people out in Newcastle. Just imagine in 2yrs time when YOU look thin and happy!
xx

Back