• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I want to wish you all well.....im not coming back.

MissyMustDoIt

serial cryer!!
Hi all,

Well, as you all know my BMI was only just on the brink of being able to be put forward for weight management,

ive been on weight management for 4 months now, ive lost 7lb and put 5 of that back on,

Ive been tested for everything, all the bloods, sleep apnoea all of which, i dont have and there is nothing wrong.

Due to this, i know i'll never be granted surgery so im going to go it alone again.

i want to thankyou all for the information, support and sometimes naughty cheats lol your all amazing and very lucky people to have your opportunities to have the surgery, it just seems that this isnt going to be me this time.

If by some miracle i AM granted funding, ill defo be back lol

Love to you all

Vicki xxx:wave_cry:

oh I am so sorry lovely, that is awful for you, i know we are so lucky to have secured funding for our ops, and i hope that some day when the time is right it will happen for you to. It took me almost 2 years to get to my op and it was a nightmare waiting around all tha time so i can understand how you must be feeling I was 44 when i was referred I had been asking for help since i was 23 and finally it came, my only regret from surgery that it wasn't done sooner. I have been 20 stone n more for over 20 years with little help and have spent hundreds of pounds on dieting groups. Good luck with your future and hope all goes well for you. xx

I am so sorry to hear about your no funding!! This whole system is so unfair!! I only weighed 294 when I applied for funding and was given it without having any co morbidities. The funding system should be standardised throughout the whole of the country instead of individual pcts setting their own criteria. I really hope that things change for you and you get your surgery! I really wish you all the best for the future xxx

Any hope of going private?? :(

oh vicki, you dont have to go :( but i understand how awful it is to see everyone else get funding. I wish you all the luck in the world xxx

Hi all,

Well, as you all know my BMI was only just on the brink of being able to be put forward for weight management,

ive been on weight management for 4 months now, ive lost 7lb and put 5 of that back on,

Ive been tested for everything, all the bloods, sleep apnoea all of which, i dont have and there is nothing wrong.

Due to this, i know i'll never be granted surgery so im going to go it alone again.

i want to thankyou all for the information, support and sometimes naughty cheats lol your all amazing and very lucky people to have your opportunities to have the surgery, it just seems that this isnt going to be me this time.

If by some miracle i AM granted funding, ill defo be back lol

Love to you all

Vicki xxx:wave_cry:
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::cry::cry:

Good luck chick xxx

Its so annoying as you are heavier than I was and I got the surgery here in Liverpool.This postcode lottery is just so unfair.Best of luck.Maz x

I had no hope of funding either and I had a BMI of 46, and had to pay myself so I feel you. It is such a lottery some win and some have to through the ticket in the bin.
I hope in the future you find someway to fund your surgery. Have you not thought about going for a cheaper surgery? Perhaps a gastric band which is half the price of a bypass?
Good luck and all the best and we hope to see you back real soon with some great new :)

Take care, Bella.

Back